The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Bulldog and Lapdog

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2017, 10:16 PM

POST ID # = 892763
troym57 Reputation: 10
Exclamation Bulldog 2.0 Drivers?

I am getting this in the next couple days and looking for the drivers for it, there are alot of them on the corsair site for the bulldog 2.0. So what drivers are my main ones i need to focus on and also could i download them on msi.com because the board is basicly a Z270i Gaming Pro Carbon AC board, would those drivers work with the board inside the bulldog, or is the only way is thru corsair directly seeing its a custom board made for Corsair by msi.

Also wondering based on the promotion going on with Nvidia when you buy a motherboard or gpu(1070 or 1080) you get a choice between For Honor and Tom Clancys Ghost Recon and wouldnt the msi board in the bulldog also be qualified to get the free game, i have a gtx 1080 and getting the For Honor but wanted to know if i could get both since technically bought a motherboard too lol

Last edited by troym57; 02-25-2017 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Wanted to add another question.

Old 02-26-2017, 05:56 AM
Banned
red-ray's PC Specs

POST ID # = 892794
red-ray Reputation: 81
Arrow Use the standard MSI drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by troym57 View Post
So what drivers are my main ones i need to focus on and also could i download them on msi.com because the board is basicly a Z270i Gaming Pro Carbon AC board, would those drivers work with the board inside the bulldog, or is the only way is thru corsair directly seeing its a custom board made for Corsair by msi.
AFAIK you need to use the standard MSI drivers, see http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165805