Corsair Community

<Design Request> Corsair RGBW Fan

Paul S

Corsair would it be possible for you to make fans that look just as good with rgb/rgbw on the blower side as they do on the intake side of the fan, im looking for a 140mm fan to push air upwards in my tower900 case, but if i fit the fan upside down the rgb is nearly gone and hardly seen, just a suggestion.

I really DONT want to use thermaltake riing rgb fans as they are just horrible

You might want to take a closer look at the HD series. It has a clear plastic back and the general build contributes to the radiance. Unchecked, the white setting at 100% is probably enough to cause blindness with continued exposure... at least without the protection of a LNP or Commander Pro.

You might want to take a closer look at the HD series. It has a clear plastic back and the general build contributes to the radiance. Unchecked, the white setting at 100% is probably enough to cause blindness with continued exposure... at least without the protection of a LNP or Commander Pro.

As c-attack said the HD-140s are bright and might do it for you. They are the brighest fans I have seen. I have 6 of them. 3x as intake showing the fronts and 3x as intake showing the back of the fans. They look fine and bright.

After looking at the LL and the ML fans all day I recently plugged in some HD fans and there is a big difference in terms of bright they shine.

Yeah the HD-120 might lack the 4 extra lights of the LLs, though the HDs aren't diffused like the LL/ML fans.

Oddly enough the HD-120s are one of the nicest fans to view from the side as the side of the fan is diffused.

Archived