THIS IS PAGE 2 OF THE COMPLETED REQUESTS

Updated on 8/30/2017 These links now work again

Page 1

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

FOLLOW ME ON DISCORD: https://discord.gg/2HJ5UsW

MAKE REQUESTS HERE: https://alex.krastev.org/requests

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request #51: "In any case, could I have the PurpleRed profile in PurpleBlue, same effects and all. Perhaps it would work that way?"

Download for CUE 2

[ame]

[/ame]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request #52: "Hi! I would love it if you could make a profile that makes it so that every time you press a button, all buttons around it light up and fade out. (eg if u press H, then JUYGBN will light up, and if you press G, FTYHBV will light up). Being able to select between white, red, purple and blue would be great too, or just white and red if it's too much work to do all of them~"

This Profile no longer works ( I may or may not fix it )

Request #53: "Hello krazykid thanks for doing all these profiles. I was wondering if you can make a profile for Killing Floor 2."

Download for CUE 2

[ame]

[/ame]

Request #54: "Hey first time using this site its sooooo confusing and mind blowing hope i got to the right place i wanna profile for my corsair k70 RGB keyboard i play League of Legends alot but the only trouble is im left handed so i moved the QWER+DF skills and summoner spell over to some different keys could you make me a profile theme that i can use for this my skills are WERT and the summoner spells are on Q A i love the standard league of legned spell based profiles you have but there no point me downloading them as they on the wrong keys for me so when i heal i want it to pulse green on Q or A so kinda like your old one but for my weird hands thanks dude if you can =) Beth"

This Profile is no longer available, if you really want it, you can pm me

[ame]

[/ame]

Request #55: "What about a heros of the storm profile? Maybe modding an existing LOL profile?"

HoTs for CUE 1

This profile does not support CUE 2 yet

[ame]

[/ame]

Request #56: "do have a small request for a profile. I really like my current profile which is just a completely solid white lighting. Recently you made a blue/white reactive profile for somebody else which I quite like. I would love to get that in reverse with all the keys white and reacting into red upon key press."

Download for CUE 2

[ame]

[/ame]

Request #57: "Hey there, I got my K95 recently and was fiddling around with the lighting software, I couldn't figure it out so I decided to ask for some a request! I'd like a Blue background but when I push a button a white light lingers for a second or two before going back to blue, this sounds easy enough typing it out but I'm completely helpless with these kinds of things, Thank you in advance! <3"

Request #58: "I was wondering if you could make a profile that matches the timing of the pulses of the Razer Deathadder 2013. I think I found the correct "Razor Green" which is B: 71 G: 225 R: 12. I just can't get the timing right on the pulses so I can sync it with my mouse."

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glCLOYoIczo[/ame]

Request #59: "Hey could you make a Team Fortress 2 profile plz :3. I got da k70 if you need that info."

Download for CUE 2

[ame]

[/ame]

Request #60: "K70RGB - Can i get a profile that is a light orange background, and when you type it does a wave in bright orange but in this logo (without the text)"

Request #61: "Could you make a nuclear throne profile for the k95 where the used keys (WASD, Spacebar and R) are highlighted and like pulsating green and then the other keys are a lighter kinda nuclear green? Sorry if that's too complicated"

Download for CUE 2

[ame]

[/ame]

Request #62: "osu! profile, i would really like to have a more reactive one (i use x and y) it would be really cool, if maybe the right part has an effect, while x is pressed and the middle part, when y is pressed feel free to choose colours and a background"

Download for CUE 2

[ame]

[/ame]

Request #63: "Hey man, just got my K70 RGB in today, and I'm looking for something. What i want is for when you're actually typing on the keyboard to have a white type lighting effect, so each key press turns white, then after some time (10 minutes or so?) where the keyboard haven't been used i want it to change to a subtle but cool and "wowing" effect, then when you start using it again, it switches back to the key lighting."

Download for CUE 2

[ame]

[/ame]

Request #64: "Hey , I was just wondering if you could do something for mothers day because I'm getting the k70 rgb keyboard for her and want to a have a special profile. if you could make it say "happy mothers day" in pink the fade ro "we love you" in purple the fade back constantly changing. Thank you! If the quotes don't fit then can you have one word fade to another completing the cycle. Your work is awesome by the way!"

Download for CUE 2

[ame]

[/ame]

Request #65: "I was wondering if I could have a pulsing or breathing orange lighting profile same orange as ASUS Strix keyboard, and witth he keys reacting to typing like the heat map keys?"

Download for CUE 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H03ZUgadzds[/ame]

Request #66: "Hey there Krazykid, love your work. I'm just bummed there are so many cool LoL themes and only 1 Dota them I've found so far. My favorite character in Dota 2 is Lina and I would love to have my keyboard show this off when playing"

Dota Profile Collection for CUE 1 and 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biAsfZjgvlU[/ame]

Request #67: "Hi :D (again) i was wundring if u could make me a Fnatic icon or something related to Fnatic (the LOL team not the CS GO team) and i whould be happy Thx <3"

Download for CUE 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhvq0HOMgJQ[/ame]

Request #68: "I wonder if u could make a fast ripple effect, then u press a key the ripple comes out of it on whole keyboard with lights turning off. On 1 color"

Request #69: "K here's one for you. I like to play Lulu from league of legends. I think her kit would make for a pretty cool keyboard profile. One thing I really like from some of the other LoL profiles is the custom keyboard effects for what summoner spells are on each button and one for the recall as well. I really like the breathing effect on the Sivir one you did as well."

LoL Profile Collection for CUE 1 and 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGis743sNxY[/ame]

Request #70: "If you can make an effect similar to the first 4 sec of this video really appreciate it. I have a K95"

Fireflys for CUE 1 and 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w0k35npp5c[/ame]

Request #71: "can you do a recolor of FullForce with Purple where its blue with a different shade of purple were its red so the Whole colors is Purple Deep Purple thanks"

Download for CUE 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEKTYFAapoo[/ame]

Request #72: "Could you possibly make a profile for the binding of Isaac: rebirth? The main controls are arrow keys, WASD, tab, E, Q, Space, L.Ctrl, F, R,M and P. Could you possibly do it to where there are red lasers (Attempting to model this effect coming down from the top of the keyboard (kind of like lightning strikes that you've done on other profiles) and the other keys around it also illuminate a duller red when the lasers come down and could you have it where the main keys are this blue color so that they stand out? super sorry if that's too complicated. Thank you in advance!"

Download for CUE 2

[ame]https://youtu.be/ev2WkBXAg_s[/ame]

Request #73: "I have my standard desktop profile set up the way I like right now, with 2 different blues and a subtle light blue rippling out with every key press, but I was wondering if you could take what I have now, and make a wave (Same color as the ripple or very slightly darker) coming in from the left and right sides at all times, intersecting at the middle, while keeping or removing the current ripple effect?"

Download for CUE 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK0-RP2RJ9E[/ame]

Request #74: "I was just wondering if you could make a profile that is based lightly off this background. Something with a small amount of movement would be great!"

This profile is no longer availablet

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7C8RZi7YCU[/ame]

Request #75: "Could someone make me some kind of "rasta" profile? If one is already made could someone link it to me I'd appreciate it alot!"

Download for CUE 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IXWSEzmKA8[/ame]

Request #76: "hi krazy Request #70 random flash that u did before , instead of flash randomly can u make it like just the key that pressed flash random colour every it being pressed pleas

Request #77: "Spiral Rainbow with lightning effect"

"I actually like what scixor requested, maybe we can have a different colour ripple instead of rainbow ripple as it collides with the base profile theme. So can i request a spiral rainbow that comes with a girly ripple colour combined lightning effect?"

Request #78: "I love the Lava pool profile you made, and was wondering if you could make one that was darker and used reds instead of orange and white? Like pink red and black. It would be for the K65."

Download for CUE 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXxQGMwVYIQ[/ame]

Request #79: Heyy man could you make me a profile that has 2 different modes; 1 gaming mode, 1 normal mode. Gaming mode: please could you make it something simple, no ripples, I like flowing rainbows and flowing colours. Surprise me :) Normal mode: special for typing. If you don't type for 5 seconds it will gradually go through the spectrum of colours. When you start typing, the spectrum will ripple away into a red glow with some type of rainbow type effect (not ripple - I think that is too bulky and messy you know) like type lighting. Mode switch: pause break key

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaTiaumj0t0[/ame]

Request #80: "I was wondering if you'd be able to make a profile based around outer space. Space is absolutely beautiful and I think capturing that in a profile would be a fun challenge. I'll attach an image for reference but if you could make it mainly purple, with a very faint dark wave going left to right across it with occasional sparkles as stars, that would be sweet!"

OuterSpace for CUE 1 and 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvBAglFPyLo[/ame]

Request #81: "I saw an request for a Tetris effect in another thread & was directed here. If that request has yet to be posted I would like to request that profile. Thanks!" "tetris for the k70 , read my post for more info... <3"

Tetris for CUE 1 and 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmur2fI_I7U[/ame]

Request #82: "Ive been trying to make it where one individual key causes a reaction in lights on the whole board, and the other keys do not. If your familiar with League Of Legends i wanted to make an Udyr profile where all the keys are white but QWER which are Yellow Green Blue and Red to reflect the stances. Now, for each of those keys, on key press, i would like the keyboard to pulse colors that reflect said stance. Like if i press R for pheonix the whole board lights up red and orange. Turtle its light green and dark green etc."

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0t0GcRpUig[/ame]

Request #83: "I would love one for the MOBA SMITE? If you aren't familiar with it, you can picture it like any other MOBA, however it's in 3rd perspective and instead of using QWER, you use 1,2,3,4 for using abilites and WASD to move around. You level up abilites with F1,F2,F3,F4 and teleport back with E. You can also jump with SPACE. TAB shows you the score. With F and R you can use active items and with X and C potions. These are the most important keys. I was wondering if you could build a fitting profile around it? (For example I would love if E would pulsate when I teleport back. So pressing E and then a pulse for about 3 seconds)."

Download for CUE 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CULTTD8Z5yM[/ame]

Request #84: "I was hoping I could get something either close or related to Subaru's sti logo? If the initials or logo isn't possible maybe something close with their colors? (Gold, Blue, and Red?)."

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN6kXRzN1cM[/ame]

Request #85: "Can you make a similar profile as the below (request no10) but instead of the wave effect for each line when pressing a button, to make each pressed button to stay lit yellow for 2 sec and then back to normal? Furthermore, please increase the duration of the random white flashes and decrese the blue pulse (or make the white flashes permanent)"

Download for CUE 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrOwsQ0iemM[/ame]

Request #86: "could you make a sakura cherry blossom efect? i want it as minimalist as possible (no effects, not exaggerated glows, just the kb glowing in all cute colours :P, like underwater profile"

Download for CUE 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgNinukcw6U[/ame]

Request #87: "Hey, a few days ago you made me this Darker Lava profile using red and pink, instead of orange. and the colors were perfect, but after a few days of using it I realized the animation on it was very empty, at least when compared to ones like the poison pool or original lava profiles. Could you make it so the animations were more active and persistent?"

Download for CUE 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5p5tx0EZRQ[/ame]

Request #88: "Given that Paradox's Magicka 2 Has just launched, I'd like to request a Profile for this game. Q is Water, which is dark blue / W is Life, which is green / E is Shield, which is yellow / R is Ice, which is light blue / A is Lightning, which is purple / S is Death, which is red / D is Earth, which is brown / F is Fire, which is orange"

Download for CUE 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Sbgih2YZI[/ame]

Request #89: "Hey man your work is really awesome i justr got my KB today and already got almost all your profiles, i really would love a green lantern based one with like the logo in centerr and numpad and a swift riple from the center of the ring with every typing and if it would be posible do the same with all the 7 rings and logos but gjust green would be awesome"

Download for CUE 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qaOQ2Kl6gw[/ame]

Request #90: "nyan cat animation <3"

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsgIS8rQ1hk[/ame]

Request #91: "Thanks for the link to the HOTS profile. I kind of wanted something a bit more specific. I want the Ultimate key ® to do almost the supersayan effect (or something similarly impressive) when pressed."

SuperSaiyanHOTS for CUE 1

This profile does not support CUE 2 yet

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTa9NbsvcEc[/ame]

Request #92: "i think i would be awesome if you could make a breathing effect in red. kinda like the red razer naga."

Download for CUE 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp5pBbhBvR0[/ame]

Request #93: "Could you please do a Witcher 3 themed profile, don't even know what that would be but maybe like silver and red colours doing something on the K70. xx"

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAS6dzaB1H4[/ame]

Request #94: "I would like a "Karma" from league of legends profile please!"

[ame]https://youtu.be/J6tisoJHBac[/ame]

Request #95: "If it wouldn't be too much, would it be possible to get a Spider-Man themed profile emphasizing the control scheme for Marvel Heroes 2015? (main keys needed would be ASDFGH, M, U, I, P, T, K, and B) I'd also like one of the effects you did for another request, with the ultimate power key (in this case, U) having a special effect when pressed (maybe a Spider-Sense type thing with orange ripples?)"

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY8YgFig_Mg[/ame]

Request #96: "Hi could you make a profile with the batman logo and one thats inspired by the joker"

[ame]https://youtu.be/xHttcdIe6Bw[/ame]

Request #97: "Can you make a profile for Warframe? Pressing Shift would make the numpad going from bottom to top in a yellow like lighting up in a ripple , from bottom to top, Pressing Ctrl would make the numpad do the oposite and go from top to bottom in a yellow light these two signaling crouch and sprint. Or pressing E , melee would make the keyboard do a small red flash all over the keyboard , signaling melee attack. Or pressing X , meaning hacking mainly , would do like a yellow loading sign on the numpad , a 2 key loading going around , 21-14-47-78-89-96-63 for 5 seconds estimated time of a hacking."

Download for CUE 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SPvZjspJ_8[/ame]

Request #98: "Can you make a profile similar to the EMP one in the hall of fame, but instead of going to black, changing to some other color? Also, if it could stay that other color for a minute or so, that would be ideal. The idea is, I want my keyboard to have a pattern going when I'm not using it, or when my screensaver is up, but when I press a key it "wakes up" to a solid white or blue. Thanks!"

Download for CUE 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExtVWEP0RI0[/ame]

Request #99: "I was wondering if you can make a Tron type profile maybe one with a chasing blue light ziging from corner to corner then until it meets in the center of the keyboard? Or maybe two lights racing across the board something trony. If possible. Thank! :D"

Download for CUE 2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEFbevSpi4g[/ame]

Request #100: "A Tristana from league of legends profile would be awesome!"

[ame]https://youtu.be/hUXvfjGQo7s[/ame]

Go to page 3

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived