Corsair Community

500r Front pannel USB not working.

TophSauce

So, Ive owned my 500R for about three months now, I am very happy with it with the exception of the front USB ports.

I have no power to the front ports even with the header plugged in to the adapter, which is plugged into the header on the motherboard.

Help! Ive tried detecting the front ports to no luck as well as various other remedies, Im not sure if the problem lies with in the case or motherboard.

Thank you in advance.

-Chris.

• 1 month later...

I've submitted the RMA request on the toolbar on the left. I've actually submitted it a total of 3 times now since 3/1/2012 as I have not received any email or response from Corsair. I have checked my spam and nothing is in there.

The RMA Warranty page clearly states that I will be contacted within 24 business hours.

I have not received any form of contact. Can I get some help?

Thanks,

Corsair Customer.

my most recent case # 2727856.

I neglected to record the previous 4 as I thought Corsair would send out an automated email with the information as well as confirming receipt of my RMA request.

Thanks RAM Guy. Hope you're getting paid well as you seem to be the only one responding.

• Corsair Employee
Please check your email you should have a link to fill our the RMA form we need your address and phone number tom send the replacement parts so you don't have to send anything just provide the address.

Archived