The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Customer Service > Warranty and RMA Questions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2018, 11:54 AM

POST ID # = 958901
ISR-Razro Reputation: 10
Default Can't login

I've tried to log in to Corsair support after changing my password, and it didn't work at all. All I'm getting is this error: Incorrect username and/or password. If you have forgotten your password, please reset your password. And it can't be incorrect because I changed it for like 4 times and tried to log in! pls help!
I have 7 cracked keycaps on my K70 LUX RGB and I want to ask for a replacement keycaps set. Also, when I removed the keycaps from the numpad I saw that the screw hole was repaired with some black filling material so I have to talk with Corsair support immediately and see if they can replace it. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I don't think that switching low-quality keycaps with the same low-quality keycaps is going to make a difference, they'll break over time eventually. I'm very disappointed, I never thought it would happen to a Corsair keyboard...
I don't know what to ask for: the PBT Double-shot Keycaps set which are stronger than the normal ones, or just to replace the keyboard with the newer K70 if it's possible (K70 RGB MK.2 ) so it won't happen again.

Last edited by ISR-Razro; 06-13-2018 at 12:30 PM.
Old 06-13-2018, 12:58 PM

POST ID # = 958921
Corsair Calico Jack Reputation: 10

Hi ISR-Razro,

To move you along, try logging in through a secondary email. It's possible your email doesn't match, or that the password you are using is incorrect. Remember that it would have to be one capital, one lower case, one number, and one special character, and cannot match your username or real name.

You can also PM me your email and I can try something on my end.
Old 06-13-2018, 01:22 PM

POST ID # = 958931

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair Calico Jack View Post
Hi ISR-Razro,

To move you along, try logging in through a secondary email. It's possible your email doesn't match, or that the password you are using is incorrect. Remember that it would have to be one capital, one lower case, one number, and one special character, and cannot match your username or real name.

You can also PM me your email and I can try something on my end.
I opened a new account. It took me like an hour because I had some errors every time I tried to register. But I still need to know what's the problem with the other account...

EDIT: 'Corsair Calico Jack' fixed my login problem. BTW I would like to know what's your opinion regarding the keyboard cracked keycaps problem and what should I ask for from Corsair support. Thanks man!

Last edited by ISR-Razro; 06-13-2018 at 01:40 PM.
Old 06-13-2018, 04:02 PM

POST ID # = 958955
Corsair Calico Jack Reputation: 10

So, here's the deal. We can send replacement STANDARD keycaps. If it's a bunch of keycaps, we can replace the keyboard. But, we don't upgrade the keyboard to the new model in most cases, and we can't send replacement PBT keycaps unless the keyboard has them. I mean, we sell the keycaps separately, they aren't used for RMA purposes, and probably won't unless you have a keyboard where they are included. You can ask, but the answer will probably be no. That being said, they will replace your faulty keycaps with some we have here in the office.
Old 06-14-2018, 10:09 AM

POST ID # = 959058

Oh, I understand... anyway ill leave my ticket here: #739387