Corsair Community

Corsair Lighting Node Pro issues

bradmax57

Hi

I got a 280x RGB case today and everything seemed fine, fans spinning nice and quietly all looking pretty until I installed windows and then Link and Icue (is this where I went wrong installing both?) I installed LInk 4 first for my H115 Pro then Icue 3.10.125 everything seemed fine till it did the firmware updates then the LED's went off on the 2 120LL's I can downgrade the firmware ok, and the lights come back on until I plug the usb cable back into the Node Pro and then they go off again, fans still spinning just not lighting up, any ideas what to try?

Thanks in advance

Hi buddy.. You dont need LINK ,, its EOL... just iCUE...

uninstall both.. restart.. reinstall iCUE. make sure you add the fans/Strips into iCUE

more here

Thanks tried that but didn't seem to make any difference, everytime I plugged the usb cable into the node pro it turned off the lights, currently in the process of resetting pc (would have been quicker to reinstall from scratch!!!!) but ive plugged the usb cable in and the lights have stayed on, pita that both link and cue were listed as downloads for the 115i Pro..... ill see how I get on, thanks for the reply and ill take a look at that guide in the meantime.

Cheers :biggrin:

Managed to sort it eventually, I think resetting it kept some of the drivers and thus the corruption between icue and link, I did yet another fresh install of windows and it now works as it should and let me update the firmware without a hiccup :)

Archived