Corsair Community

Terrible RMA experience. Ticket 848883

I purchased a new 460x case and have issues with the SP120 fans flickering when plugged into a Lighting Node Pro. See thread http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=167505

After a month of no resolution Corsair offered to RMA the 4 SP120 fans in my system with LL120 fans. I was reluctant to do this but decided I wanted fully functional fans. I was told I was approved for an RMA and they opened 3 additional tickets (864260,864261,864262) because they said they could only replace one fan per ticket.

I realized they required all fans to be sent to them first. This was an issue since I needed to still use my machine and was worried about it getting to hot with no case fans. I replied to them stating this on 03/06/2019 07:24 AM MST. I did not get any reply back so I figured that was there way of saying I had no other options. I purchased more fans and had them shipped to me. I removed all my fans and shipped them off on 3/9. I did not get a reply back from Corsair until 03/11/2019 02:35 PM. 5 DAYS LATER. They said there was an advanced RMA option. I replied right back I would like to do this to speed up getting the fans back. They still have not replied back on that ticket.

Now it gets even better. The fans were received 3/13 at the RMA facility. I did not have much hope with their support response that they would get processed quickly but last night (3/14) I received a reply back they they only received 1 of the fan (all 4 where shipped in the same box) so they can only ship me back 1 fan until they other are received. I have replied to the ticket but don't expect I will hear back from anyone for days.

I am incredibly frustrated with Corsairs support on brand new products that never worked correctly out of the box. If the support process has not taken so long I would have just returned everything instead of dealing with all of this.

Edited by Cbeckstrand

• Corsair Employee

Hello Cbeckstrand,

I've looked and read all 4 tickets and see that there was a lot going on. I went in and fixed it and condensed it back under 1 ticket for you which is the 848883 ticket. I want to apologize for the inconvenience and I have made sure you will get your fans. If you have any questions please let me know.

Best,

Wootaru

• 4 weeks later...

Good afternoon.

I did not find any links where I could make an official complaint regarding my frustration with Corsair's Corsair and RMA products in Brazil.

You see, I set up my Corsair Setup with affection at the end of 2017 and I paid a lot more for the Corsair parts for wanting Quality pieces (in Brazil the pieces of computers are absurdly expensive). Shortly thereafter I started having the following problems:

After 3 months of buying my K95 Platinum keyboard stopped working, it was changed by the shop where I bought;

Some time later on 07/07/2018 I sent my Corsair Hydro Series H115i - 280mm High Performance Watercooler to the support of Brazil because it stopped cooling my pc and was replaced by the RMA;

On 12/17/2018 I opened another call to my Corsair void that gave problem in the microphone, also was changed by RMA;

On 03-16-2019 I opened another ticket this time for my Corsair Scimitar mouse that was not working the scroll and sometimes did not connect with the pc, it was verified the problem and made the exchange by RMA;

Also on 03-16-2019 I opened a ticket again because of my Corsair Void 2x where it again presented problem with the microphone and is where all my disappointment with Corsair is worse because the RMA did not offer me a new headset to perform the exchange of the defective product, but only offered the reimbursement in recurring currency in Brazil (REAL), despite everything I explained that I would like a new Corsair phone and that if necessary I would pay the difference between my phone and another phone if I could pick up a wireless even because I bought my Void in a promotion of the time and today I can not find other Corsair headphones in the same value; (I sent this message on 04-02-2019 one day After my birthday and I was completely ignored for more than a week, today 04-09-2019 I sent a message talking about my disappointment with the happened and I passed the data for refund of the I have to say that I have been using the headset for a while now and I have to buy one as soon as possible.Accessors not only ignored me completely but they were uneducated.It is really regrettable my experience with Corsair Brazil and I would like to pass it on to you what happened Today I am sincere that I am sad because of the way I was treated by the Corsair heads in Brazil, I tried to contact via Facebook, instagram and RMA and I was ignored by everyone, I'm sorry if the text is confusing, I'm not good with English but I believe to understand, I'm open for calls or conversations via email or any other channel you prefer.

Below are the configs of my pc:

Out of 6 Corsair products only 2 gave no problems yet.

Asus Maximus x Hero;

Intel i7 8700k;

Asus Strix 1080Ti;

Samsung Evo 960 500gb;

Memory Corsair Vengance RGB 32gb 3200mhz;

WaterCooler Corsair H115i PRO;

Corsair HX1000 Platinum Source;

Corsair Scimitar Mouse;

Corsair RGB K95 Platinum keyboard;

Corsair Void Headset.