Corsair Community

k63 wireless

kxxleej

Hi guys, How can I fix this bug. When I use my keybord, it freezed and doesnt work. I cant used it, because this bug is always. I tryied reinstal ICUE, upgrade ICUE, upgrade firmware. I used old and new ICUE, firmware. I switched on and off, then it work 2-3 min and freezed.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I have the same issue.

And when i press the backlight switch it also instantly freezes.

When I turn the keyboard off and on again its works. but whitin a couple of minutes it freezes again.

When i have the usb cable plugged in, it only works again when i pull the usb cable out and then swith on and of again.

as i was typing this reply it happenend once.:[pouts:

firmware v.3.08

iCUE v. 3.17.94

Which connection method are you using? Does it happen over wired or any other connection method? Have you tried connecting to a different PC and do you experience the same issue?

Dear Support, I used BT, usb, I tried to connect another laptop or pc. I got the same problem. If I turn on keyboard, after 2-3 min freezed. It see so well, when you turn on LED, but when I play it sucks.

dear Corsair,

Another thing it does is when it freezes from turning on the backlight,

As soon as i turn the keyboard of and on again to "reset", it freezes as soon as the green blinking light turns white.

so in order for the keyboard to not freeze i have to push the backlight button fast and turn the lights of before the green light turns white.

and then the keyboard wil work fine for a couple of minutes.

Please help us.

summary:

Problems:

1. k63 wireless totaly freezes after a couple of minutes (from out of nowhere).

2. k63 wireless instantly freezes as soon as i turn the backlight on.

Solutions (temporarily):

1. turn the keyboard off and on. (and then it happens again after couples mins.)

Running on:

firmware v.3.08

iCUE v. 3.17.94

Windows 10.

Kind Regards,

• 5 weeks later...

Dear Support, I see this keyboard has a lot of bugs. Many people complain about it.

How you can help us solve these problems as fans of your products. Please fix it and offer any solutions for this.

Thank you.