4. Flashbang effect
  5. Molotov effect
  6. Smoke effect
  7. Bomb plant effect

Video:

[ame]

[/ame]

Compatibility:

Right now I've only tested this on my own pc with my own keyboard, so if anyone have it up and running on any other keyboard/OS combination, please tell me :biggrin:

No code has to be inserted here.

Installation:

Installation guide can be found here

Troubleshoot:

Some antivirus, especially Avast, might prevent the program from running.

If you have any other issues, please post a comment including: What keyboard you are using, what operating system you are running and the CUE_gamestate.log file that should be in the same folder as the CUE_gamestate.exe file

Changelog:

v0.1.0:

First release

v0.1.1:

Minor speedups

v0.2.0:

Added bomb timer

Added settings file

Added basic error logging

v0.2.1:

Fixed a bug causing a crash when a corsair device without SDK integration was connected

v0.3.0:

Added a settings GUI

v0.3.1:

re-added logging

v0.3.2:

Added more logging

Added possible fix for some issues

v0.4.0:

Added smoke effect

Fixed custom background colors

Possible fix for the program disabling leds on other Corsair devices

v0.5.0:

Added fire effect

Added chat effect

Added more logging features

v0.5.1:

Fixed an issue in the settings menu

v0.6.0:

The program will now revert the keyboard to its previous effects when in menus or when the game is closed

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man this is only for csgo? i mean is it possible to scrip something like this to another games?

It depends on the game, most games would require you to read its memory to get this kind of information, which could result in a ban from some kind of anti-cheat. However CS:GO recently released what they are calling Game State Integration, which allows for developers to read some of this information without the risk of reading the games memory.

This looks amazing, but I cant get it to work.

Be warned I'm a complete noob at this since I haven't had my keyboard for long (no guarantee ill get smarter at any point).

Your installation guide says to copy the gamestate_intergration_corsair_cue.cfg into cs - so far so good.

If I run CUE_gamestate the folder its placed in locks me out and it seems the program never runs - tried both normally and as an administrator. The weird thing is that its the only folder that's locked I can use anything else just fine.

Im curious as to where the files in "cue-csgo-0.1.1" goes as I am unsure if they are needed at all.

Could you help med out?

This looks amazing, but I cant get it to work.

Be warned I'm a complete noob at this since I haven't had my keyboard for long (no guarantee ill get smarter at any point).

Your installation guide says to copy the gamestate_intergration_corsair_cue.cfg into cs - so far so good.

If I run CUE_gamestate the folder its placed in locks me out and it seems the program never runs - tried both normally and as an administrator. The weird thing is that its the only folder that's locked I can use anything else just fine.

Im curious as to where the files in "cue-csgo-0.1.1" goes as I am unsure if they are needed at all.

Could you help med out?

it doesn't matter which folder you place the CUE_gamestate.exe is placed, just run it when you are playing cs. But it's really strange that it locks up the folder, which version of windows are you running?

Any clue if this is VAC safe? don't want to run into any issues of the sort...

It should be VAC safe, i'm using something called game state intergration, which allows for developers to access some game information (such as hp ect.) without accessing the games memory, which would cause a VAC ban.

Also, I have used this program for a couple of weeks now, and i haven't been banned.

Running the Cue_gamestate.exe seems to do nothing. I assume the log should put itself where the file is running from but no log is ever created. Running Cue_gamestate as administrator still locks the folder its placed in... everything else is running fine.

I do have the k95 and not the k70 - could that have something to say in the matter?

Running the Cue_gamestate.exe seems to do nothing. I assume the log should put itself where the file is running from but no log is ever created. Running Cue_gamestate as administrator still locks the folder its placed in... everything else is running fine.

I do have the k95 and not the k70 - could that have something to say in the matter?

That so strange :/, and regardless of what keyboard you have it should really create a log file.

What antivirus are you running? Have you tried running Cue_gamestate.exe with the antivirus temporarily disabled?

If that doesn't work, try sending me your system spec my doing

1. Pressing Windows + r
  2. entering msinfo32
  3. file -> export

You were right - it's my antivirus (Avast).

I tried it twice and still can't get it to work but now it gave me a log file:

Log one:

2015-12-28 13:07:13,334 || Starting keyboard access

2015-12-28 13:07:13,343 || Devices found: 2

2015-12-28 13:07:13,343 || information for device 0: {'logicalLayout': 13, 'capsMask': 1, 'type': 2, 'model': b'K95 RGB', 'physicalLayout': 2}

2015-12-28 13:07:13,344 || An exception has occurred

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<string>", line 134, in <module>

File "<string>", line 66, in __init__

File "<string>", line 31, in __init__

File "c:\anaconda3\envs\corsair\lib\site-packages\cuepy\cuepy.py", line 137, in device_info

File "c:\anaconda3\envs\corsair\lib\site-packages\cuepy\cuepy.py", line 150, in device

File "c:\anaconda3\envs\corsair\lib\site-packages\cuepy\cuepy.py", line 171, in __init__

File "c:\anaconda3\envs\corsair\lib\site-packages\cuepy\cuepy.py", line 187, in device_info

File "c:\anaconda3\envs\corsair\lib\site-packages\cuepy\calls.py", line 33, in get_device_info

ValueError: invalid string pointer 0x80000C00FF6453C7

Log two:

2015-12-28 13:09:54,835 || Starting keyboard access

2015-12-28 13:09:54,844 || Devices found: 2

2015-12-28 13:09:54,845 || information for device 0: {'capsMask': 1, 'model': b'K95 RGB', 'physicalLayout': 2, 'logicalLayout': 13, 'type': 2}

2015-12-28 13:09:54,845 || An exception has occurred

File "c:\anaconda3\envs\corsair\lib\site-packages\cuepy\cuepy.py", line 137, in device_info

File "c:\anaconda3\envs\corsair\lib\site-packages\cuepy\cuepy.py", line 150, in device

File "c:\anaconda3\envs\corsair\lib\site-packages\cuepy\cuepy.py", line 171, in __init__

File "c:\anaconda3\envs\corsair\lib\site-packages\cuepy\cuepy.py", line 187, in device_info

File "c:\anaconda3\envs\corsair\lib\site-packages\cuepy\calls.py", line 33, in get_device_info

ValueError: invalid string pointer 0x800018002125C939

You were right - it's my antivirus (Avast).

I tried it twice and still can't get it to work but now it gave me a log file:

Log one:

2015-12-28 13:07:13,334 || Starting keyboard access

2015-12-28 13:07:13,343 || Devices found: 2

2015-12-28 13:07:13,343 || information for device 0: {'logicalLayout': 13, 'capsMask': 1, 'type': 2, 'model': b'K95 RGB', 'physicalLayout': 2}

2015-12-28 13:07:13,344 || An exception has occurred

ValueError: invalid string pointer 0x80000C00FF6453C7

Log two:

2015-12-28 13:09:54,835 || Starting keyboard access

2015-12-28 13:09:54,844 || Devices found: 2

2015-12-28 13:09:54,845 || information for device 0: {'capsMask': 1, 'model': b'K95 RGB', 'physicalLayout': 2, 'logicalLayout': 13, 'type': 2}

2015-12-28 13:09:54,845 || An exception has occurred

ValueError: invalid string pointer 0x800018002125C939

I have just released a new version that should fix that bug

This seems really cool! Sadly, I can't get it to work! :(

It seems like my antivirus (avast) completley blocks off the program from working. If I turn avast off and then try to run it I get this log

2015-12-29 22:28:07,256 || Starting keyboard access

2015-12-29 22:28:07,260 || Devices found: 2

2015-12-29 22:28:07,260 || information for device 0: {'physicalLayout': 2, 'capsMask': 1, 'type': 2, 'logicalLayout': 13, 'model': b'K95 RGB'}

2015-12-29 22:28:07,261 || Error getting information for device: 1

2015-12-29 22:28:07,267 || Starting main thread

2015-12-29 22:28:07,267 || Adding renderer: BackgroundRender Found settings

2015-12-29 22:28:07,267 || Starting webserver

2015-12-29 22:28:07,267 || Adding renderer: HpRender did not find settings

2015-12-29 22:28:07,268 || Adding renderer: WeaponRender did not find settings

2015-12-29 22:28:07,268 || Adding renderer: BombRender Found settings

2015-12-29 22:28:07,268 || Adding renderer: FlashbangRender Found settings

I have a sabre mouse plugged into the computer as well, but that should not have anything to do with it as the problem were still present when I used another mouse. (To me it looks like the program is unable to identify my mouse).

Any idea on how to solve it?

I'm running win7 SP1 with a K95 RGB nordic keyboard.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a special config. Is there a way to maintain my current config and still use this? Like I have buy keys bound, I have keys to take out nades quickly, etc etc.

Would this config be easily editable if I just through in all my important binds?

I have a special config. Is there a way to maintain my current config and still use this? Like I have buy keys bound, I have keys to take out nades quickly, etc etc.

Would this config be easily editable if I just through in all my important binds?

When you are talking about binds, do you mean keyboard specific macros or ingame binds? i'm not sure about keyboard macros, but ingame binds should be no problem

Are you still working on this?

I would love to see more :p:

I have been busy with exams for the last couple of weeks, but now that i'm finished with them I will resume working on the program, i will probably start working on the ui, but if anyone has any ideas for more keyboard effects I would be interested in hearing them

you are the only one who does this for Corsair Keyboards? I appreciated. Please keep up the good work. maybe put a donate button for a small amount.

Thank you :), I might setup some kind of donations at some point

I've put the cfg file in my cfg folder, but when I execute the exe all that happens is that my keyboard goes black and remains that way even with CS open. I have a nordic layout as you do. Help would be appreciated as this looks awesome :D

Hmm, that's weird, it sounds like your CS:GO isn't sending any info to the program, are you sure the .cfg file is in the right location? (SteamApps/common/Counter-Strike Global Offensive/csgo/cfg/gamestate_integration_corsair_cue.cfg)

and if so could you attach the log file? (named CUE_gamestate.log)

Hello!

Is this script bannable in competitive mode CSGO?

As far as i know, it should not be bannable, since i use a tool valve created to allow for developers to read some game variables, see Game state integration

Archived