Corsair Community

K90 and M90 release date

tomtomp

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's hoping Newegg updates it's release date to be more accurate - it'd be nice if it was sooner than 11/28...

Maybe my local Fry's will get it first?

K90 or K60... decisions, decisions.

I'm tired of having to backtrack & redo spaces between words (problem with this brand I'm using) and my left arrow is getting stuck in driving games!

If they are "in transit", why is Amazon emailing availability after December 15?

I have no idea, you'd need to ask Amazon about why they picked that date. Also, remember that "in transit" means somewhere between a port in Asia and a retailer. Customs, shipping times, time in the disty channel etc all play into that.

I have no idea, you'd need to ask Amazon about why they picked that date. Also, remember that "in transit" means somewhere between a port in Asia and a retailer. Customs, shipping times, time in the disty channel etc all play into that.

I didn't ask they sent me a e-mail asking if I still wanted the K90 since I ordered it on Oct. 18 and they said it should be here in Dec, and I had to confirm I still wanted it, in fact I got the same e-mail for the M60 I ordered on Oct 6.

• 2 weeks later...

Another Australian retailer taking pre-orders, but when I had them ask the distributor about the release date it was then pushed back to the 21st of December.

Does anybody at Corsair know what's happening with the distribution?

(Also to note that a seller on eBay Australia is claiming to have lots of stock ready to go. Not quite game enough to order from them though.)

I found it a bit strange seeing all the Vengeance Gaming peripherals pictured in their packaging, being given away as prizes and actually being sold at the DreamHack in Sweden a while back.

As I live in the U.S., I couldn't make it... :laughing:

If they've been released and made it to Sweden as the images on the web prove - I'm a little curious about when we'll get them as well.

Newegg's release date of 11/28 came and went, still no stock. I've preordered mine from Amazon and have my fingers crossed. It was supposed to be my dang birthday present almost a month back... :(:

I sure hope it's released on 12/05, I even paid extra to get it overnighted...

• Corsair Employee

Delphis

The G-Keys are not back lit. sorry!

And I am sorry I cant tell you when who would get them, although I can tell you one reseller got 200Pcs and sold out in less than 20 Min.

However, they are in production and shipping now so with in the next few weeks (2-4) I would expect them to be more abundantly available.

There's been a couple of posts today from people who have the new products.

I've read them, thanks - info on U.S. release is what my selfish desires require! :D:

As I have ordered the K60 from Amazon, I will bide my time - and try to remain silent, broken only by the occasional cursing at my current keyboard.

It's by a competitor and while pretty as all get-out, the keytop graphics are worn so that odd shapes are now backlit (rather than the characters & symbols) and it has an infuriating (and well-known) space-bar issue.

Typing in forums is problematic enough - thank heavens I don't do any word processing! I continually have to go back and insert spaces...

I'm looking forward to my first mechanical keyboard and besides the functionality of it I feel it's the most attractive keyboard I've ever seen, so much so that I will find my own way to somehow project ambient lighting onto it to make up for the non-backlit keys.

The blackout macro key area of the K90 doesn't appeal to me visually, and I don't need the extra keys myself.

I found it a bit strange seeing all the Vengeance Gaming peripherals pictured in their packaging, being given away as prizes and actually being sold at the DreamHack in Sweden a while back.

As I live in the U.S., I couldn't make it... :laughing:

Now you know how it generally feels for us on this side of the pond with new releases as you in the US ususally gets them first...;):

This is the first time, i believe, that we here in Sweden get our hands on something new first...haha.

When i saw they where available at the Dreamhack-event i actually thought of driving the 300 km's down there just to buy them as my old G19 was falling to pieces but decided not to lol

Here in Sweden, webhallen.com (both e-tailer and shops) have them in stock, both the K90 & M90 and K60 & M60. I pre-ordered my stuff there and could pick them up an hour after arrival.

The other big e-tailor in Sweden, komplett.se, have them pending, the date is pushed forward 1 day at a time now, i'll guess they'll be in next week.

They'll come for you, be sure. And it will be worth the wait. I am typing on the K60 right now and it's a great keyboard, you will love it:D:

Thanks for the mini-review!

I do have family in Germany, but I was just there for a month one year ago, and I can't afford to go there for a while.

Maybe I should fly there tonight & get one & fly back? :D:

A quick question for you - can the wrist-rest be moved to the right and still attach to the keyboard?

I use the arrow keys and others near them, not WASD when I play shooters.

Enjoy your keyboard, and thanks again...

Archived