Corsair Community

Diablo 3 now supports Corsair RGB keyboards

brainless

Blizzard has published a new patch for Diablo 3, which adds support for Corsair RGB keyboards.

[ame]

[/ame]

From Diablo 3 PTR 2.4.3 patch notes:

- Hardware Support

Support has been added for the Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) SDK and Razer peripherals.

Supported backlit keyboards will respond to certain in-game situations like Legendary and Set item drops, characters leveling up, and more.

*Players will need to update their firmware for supported devices to use this feature

Not really bad, but I had created a profile for my Sabre RGB with reassigned buttons and since 2.4.3 my mouse did not switch automaticaly to this profile anymore...

Any suggestion ?

You could disable the RGB lighting effects of Diablo 3 (see settings). Are you sure it doesn't switch to your profile anymore? Maybe it does and you just can't see the lighting effects.

Try to relink the .exe file.

I've been trying to find how to disable it. I dont realy like the red (other setup things is blue). Does anyone know how do disable it?

Just disable the setting "Enable SDK" in the CUE options, when that setting is disabled the game won't change anything on the keyboard.

It is nice that they implemented the SDK in the game, but they should have provided an on/off setting for it. Most peoples at this point already have a custom profile for their games considering how long ago it came out.

I've been trying to find how to disable it. I dont realy like the red (other setup things is blue). Does anyone know how do disable it?

You need to disable it ingame. There should be a setting. I don't own Diablo 3. Maybe ask at the Blizzard forum. ;):

You need to disable it ingame. There should be a setting. I don't own Diablo 3. Maybe ask at the Blizzard forum. ;):

From what I read around (I don't own Diablo 3 either) it looks like Blizzard did not provide an option to disable it ingame unforunately. My reply above is the only "solution" for now, considering the feedback I've seen around maybe Blizzard will include an ingame setting with a future patch.

• 9 months later...

I have a Corsair K95 Rapidfire RGB so this works together with Diablo 3. With the SDK "on"

However it is not working as intented. When I start the game up the keys go red as it should, I load up my character and then the ability keys go white, but it are not the keys that I binded ingame as I am using an AZERTY keyboard I use the keys A,Z,E,R, but the keys that light up in white are Q,W,E,R, i would like to change this cause this looks quite stupid.

I have a Corsair K95 Rapidfire RGB so this works together with Diablo 3. With the SDK "on"

However it is not working as intented. When I start the game up the keys go red as it should, I load up my character and then the ability keys go white, but it are not the keys that I binded ingame as I am using an AZERTY keyboard I use the keys A,Z,E,R, but the keys that light up in white are Q,W,E,R, i would like to change this cause this looks quite stupid.

That's something you need to report as a bug to Blizzard. The keys are light based on what data they send to the SDK.

It looks like they are always sending the standard layout regardless of your chosen settings.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So this overrides my "default" profile automatically, which is cool and all because it switches back when I exit the game, however I want to remap most of the keyboard controls to my Scimitar mouse however I don't want to remap my mouse buttons on my default profile because they are set for windows shortcuts like webpage back/forward. So I tried to create a new profile linked to the diablo3.exe in hopes that iCUE would pick up the auto profile like it does with the "default" profile, and I could then map my keys to my mouse and add color for the mousepad since the RGB mousepad isnt included in the Diablo 3 CUE profile. But iCUE does not apply the lighting effect automatically, how can we make a profile that runs the Diablo 3 lighting profile AND be able to map keyboard buttons to a Scimitar Mouse and make custom diablo themed lighting for the mousepad?

I don't want to just mimic the Diablo 3 profile's coloring, I want all the various item / level up effects too

Archived