Corsair Community

[Request] A League of Legends Sona inspired profile

Hi! I would like to ask the very talented bunch in this forum to create a really cute Sona profile for me. I play her a lot (Even after the thousand nerfs) and I've tried making it on my own but simply does not have the *pop* of creativity most of the ones I've browsed show.

I was thinking like the keyboard would flash the colors of her auras when pressed (Blue for Q, Green for W, Purple for E, Yellow for R) and do something awesome... Kinda ripple? Or the ult do a nice crescendo flash of yellow across the keyboard? But... anything would be lovely.

I'm not very good with the software and would appreciate some help! :) I leave it to you guys and girls.

Thanks for the consideration.

• 1 month later...

Bumpity bumparoo, this concept for a light design is one of the resons I bought this keyboard, I've only owned the K70 RGB for a day now and plan to figure out how to use the Corsair utility correctly

For anyone whos actrually working on this currently can I suggest -

When you press Q the keyboard ripples blue from that key but stays blue until you either press W (green), E (Purple) and R (Yellow/orange)

In fact if someone could do just this effect for me (I say just, but I understand that this style of effect would be incredibly difficult) - as a sort of skeleton that I could use I'd be very grateful :)

Here's something simple I whipped up! The QWE and R keys are lit with colors based on Sona's auras, and hitting them makes the keyboard flash the corresponding color. Also, the R key pulses yellow and white.

Import the lighting file in the ZIP archive to make the lighting work!

Make sure you're using the latest CUE and Firmware. Also, it's for the K70, so you'll have to convert it.

Sona Profile.prf

Sona Profile Lighting.zip

Thankyou , I really appreciate this however the keys are lit up but they don't react when I press them.

I have Utility engine v1.5.80 so as far as I know I am, up to date

CUE keeps purging certain lighting effects it's not supposed to :(: I'm attaching the lighting effects in a ZIP file in my post above.

• 2 months later...
Hey thanks so much for making this sweet profile! I have the k95 rbg corsair keyboard and when I try to open this file (and many others from the forums) It imports it but not the lighting. Any idea why this might be?::pirate::

Archived