Corsair Community

Corsair Graphite Series™ 600T Mid-Tower case announced!

Wired

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure where to find/or ask the question, or even suggest.

1. I'm wondering if I decide to remove a drive cage, is there a way to get of find an adapter for an additional 120mm fan to put in it's spot for extra cooling on the gpu.

2. In the picture the side doors, don't seem to have ports for extra cooling as well, is there a plan for this?

• 3 weeks later...
Really liking this case and I was looking for a new one, so the 600T might be the one to get. The only thing I don't like is the location of the water cooling holes. I'm going to be custom water cooling my system and have the radiator mounted externally, it would have been better if the water cooling holes were above the rear exhaust fan location like the CM 690 II and HAF 922. Since the radiator's input and output holes are on top it would have be easier to route the tubes without having to bend them and reduce length.

Hi there!

Also a fan of the 600T, very keen as I am waiting for it to appear as it's the last component I need :)

You guys did a great job with your marketing as well, as I didn't know anything about the H50 until I saw it in the promo pics for the 600T and said "What's that?!?!?!" so yeah, an H50 is in the build now too.

I actually prefer the newer design of the H70's cpu block, and the H50's narrower radiator. Shame they're not interchangable. I'm getting the H50 due to looks and noise level, rather than OC ability.

So anyway, the 600T is going to come with a rear exhaust 120mm fan, which is the same size as the fan and rad for the H50 so I was going to incorporate the case fan and use a push pull exhaust setup rather than the single fan intake setup the H50 initially recommends.

I just want to confirm that all I'll need to do is remove the shorter screws from the included rear fan and get 4 of the "6-32 x 1-1/4in" screws instead.

Then I just screw them right through into the radiator, and then screw the fan included with the H50 on the other side also using "6-32 x 1-1/4in" screws of which I believe 4 are included in the box, yes?

Having said that, as I'm going for maximum quietness and not overclocking, should/could I just use a single fan in an intake setup as Corsair suggest as the 600T will have a nice big 200mm fan right there to exhaust the hot air anyway?

1 last question:

I'm getting a P55 setup, and most pictures I can find of built systems using an H50 seem to be X58. As the cpu positioning on the motherboard is slightly lower, is there a general consensus with P55 owners as to which mounting orientation with the radiator (pipes to top/pipes to bottom) is better?

I did see the system build here "Corsair Explores Lynnfield and P55" which has the 2 elements together:

http://www.corsair.com/_images/systembuild/1099104/Main%20Page%20Skull%20n%20System.jpg

However the pipes look not as relaxed as say:

http://www.overclock.net/attachments/water-cooling/130401d1259018841-official-corsair-h50-hydro-series-owners-dscn0228.jpg

I'm sorry if the last question is totally subjective.

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

Can corsair give a accurate availability date for the 600T case? I live in the UK and like others on here the 600T is the missing part of a whole new build for me.

I buy most of my kit from Scan who had the 1st of Sept as the date they would have stock but they have yet to receive any. I have emailed them and their response was:

"....items are currently on order with Corsair and we are expecting further stock to be available in the next few days."

This was 5 days ago and still no stock.

Another UK retailer i buy from ebuyer.com has the 20th of Sept as there in stock date.

Others just have pre-order on their site.

Now I admit i am quite an impatient guy but surely someone must know where these cases are?

All that aside, i love corsair's products and hope the 600t lives up to the reviews and info on this site.

Can corsair give a accurate availability date for the 600T case? I live in the UK and like others on here the 600T is the missing part of a whole new build for me.

I buy most of my kit from Scan who had the 1st of Sept as the date they would have stock but they have yet to receive any. I have emailed them and their response was:

"....items are currently on order with Corsair and we are expecting further stock to be available in the next few days."

This was 5 days ago and still no stock.

Another UK retailer i buy from ebuyer.com has the 20th of Sept as there in stock date.

Others just have pre-order on their site.

Now I admit i am quite an impatient guy but surely someone must know where these cases are?

All that aside, i love corsair's products and hope the 600t lives up to the reviews and info on this site.

It all depends on when your retailer purchased a container of cases. Corsair mentioned that Newegg.com was the first to order so no one will have them until they have shipped some. I ordered from Amazon but who knows how many companies order before them. They can only make so many cases a day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Being that USB 3.0 is backward compatible with USB 2.0, when can we expect all the ports on the case to be USB 3.0 instead of just the USB port on the front of the case being 3.0 compliance?

i wud like to know too

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived