Corsair Community

ML140 Pro RGB Fans mit lightning properly

JustinZockt_

Hi guys,

I just Installed 3 ML140 Fans. There are connected to the Hub and the Hub is connected to the Mode Pro in Channel 1. In the other channel I have connected 2 RGB stripes. As you can see on the pictures only one of three fans is lightning(but only 3 LEDs working). Do you have any ideas what is going on?

15473679265756451257944861911083.thumb.jpg.e2b2d80ad6d6899eef5afa406cca4440.jpg

15473679656695039812114630232168.thumb.jpg.04b697bcb5ee51c849c5e30c2b713634.jpg

Make sure you have gone to the Lighting Set Up tab (left side under the LNP device) and told iCUE what fans you are using and how many there are. The program works by counting LEDs. Your Channel 1 should be 3 ML fans (12 LEDs) and Channel 2 should be 2 RGB Strips (40 LEDs). If that is already set, go to the Lighting Tab for the fans and make sure your current lighting scheme is applied to all LEDs. It only takes one click to deactivate zones. You can check by momentarily using the Instant Lighting Feature to change all current LEDs. Click the X to undo.

If neither of those is the solution, then you may need to post some screen shots of your lighting configuration page so we can see what you do.

I can't tell from the picture how the fans are wired. What we are trying to determine is if there is a break in circuit.

Fan 1 (1-2-3-4 LEDs) All on? -> Fan 2 (1-2-3-4) All on? -> Fan 3 (1-2-3-4) All on?

If there is a break at Fan 2, LED 3, then all of fan 1 should be on and LEDs 1 and 2 on Fan 2. All LEDs after Fan 2, LED 3 will be off. The fan numbers come from their slot on the RGB Lighting Hub, not the relative case position.

If you have all 3 fans lit, but 1 led if out on multiple fans, check your Lighting Effects Tab to make sure the pattern is evenly applied.

Well, this is certainly strange. Really the only thing left is a defective LED on those 2 fans. The odds seem unlikely, but I am out of troubleshooting steps. The last thing you can try is to set Instant Lighting to a solid color and see if all LEDs (fans and strips) turn that color. Click the X in the drop down menu to remove the instant lighting effect.

Perhaps someone else has seen this before.

Archived