Corsair Community

Corsair M95 MMO/RTS mouse macro's not registering in specific game

sukers2

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me with my problem regarding the macros associated with the m95 mouse, my macros use to always work but recently my macro's stopped registering when I played Maplestory. It works just fine in any other game I play and works anywhere else. Only when I play maplestory do none of the macros react or work at all. I have tried Hardware Playback and assigning it to the game launcher but it still would not work. I have tried doing these steps i found on another forum post but it did not work (replace guild wars with maplestory)

Click the MR (Macro Record) button.

Click the G key on the screen you want to assign.

Press the buttons on your keyboard that you want to macro (I've only tested with one key so far)

Click the MR (Macro Record) button again.

Click the manage profiles category at the top of the application.

I named my profile name "Guild Wars" and right clicked the application field and pointed it to Gw.exe (located in your Guild Wars folder).

Make sure Hardware Playback is checked on the bottom left of the box.

Click "Save to K90" button.

Wait til' 100% on the upload to onboard memory.

Reboot GW if you have it open and try it out.

Strange,Did you make sure the current profile on the mouse (LED) was the saved profile? Do the buttons work fine on other applications?

Have you tried using the single keypress/keystroke option? If i recall correctly it would have been under the basic actions dropdown list.

Archived