Corsair Community

Corsair False Advertising Mouse Products

DeviousG

Corsair False Advertising Mouse Products

Corsairs states M65 mouse has 8 re-programmable buttons.

Well if you can reprogram 8 buttons on this mouse why is the left click greyed out in Icue software and showing only 7 buttons available to remap?

Corsair released software that is not finished, don't need to hear you say that you left this button out because it can cause conflicts.

Make it bindable with a hot key to enable & disable macro, so simple

Where do they find these program developers seriously.

Don't need to have responses from brown nose members or forum police.

Only want to hear from people within corsair with a valid answer.

This will be going on reddit too

If you only want to hear from Corsair, you are in the wrong place. This is the User Forums. Try sending them an email with your request. You may also want to include your resume and any relevant professional experience in global product management.

I look forward to reading your book, “The Left-Click that Ruined my Life”. You really can’t come up with another solution?

If you only want to hear from Corsair, you are in the wrong place. This is the User Forums. Try sending them an email with your request. You may also want to include your resume and any relevant professional experience in global product management.

I look forward to reading your book, “The Left-Click that Ruined my Life”. You really can’t come up with another solution?

This forum needs a like button. :biggrin:

• Corsair Employee

I'm surprised you didn't change the title to all caps with many exclamation points to follow.

We disabled in iCUE but there is a manual way to toggle it. All you had to do was ask me directly. Would you like to learn how to do so?

I'm surprised you didn't change the title to all caps with many exclamation points to follow.

We disabled in iCUE but there is a manual way to toggle it. All you had to do was ask me directly. Would you like to learn how to do so?

Hi friendo, I would like to know how :D

Archived