Corsair Community

Problems with Void Pro headset

Fernaufer

First off let me say that I m no computer guru but I can figure out more than some people can with a computer. I recently bought the Void pro headset but am experiencing these problems any help would be appreciated. I can get great sound out of these but here's the problems I am running into.

1.With the wireless dongle plugged into computer a lot of times the keyboard will not work, like in search box for youtube or in my goto game (ESO atm). as soon as I try to use keyboard computer freezes until I pull dongle out of computer, as soon as I pull it out everything is fine.

2. Every once in a while the mouse just freezes and when I remove dongle, boom back to normal.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if there is a fix for this? Me being no computer pro am just guessing that something is conflicting with usb ports but not sure. I have tried moving dongle to every usb port on my computer same scenario every time. HELP, I really do like the sound over my old headphones but these are really giving me problems.

So no one here has any ideas what this could be? Well I did make sure windows was up to date, checked every driver to make sure they up to date. Uninstalled, ran ccleaner to make sure everything was deleted. Rebooted reinstall and after all that same problems?

Archived