Corsair Community

Is it possible to get the same Underwater profile from CUE1 on CUE2 ?

Can someone explain CUE 1 vs CUE 2? I currently have a K65 RGB LUX and the Underwater profile works, but I've notice some profiles (including this one?) seem to have some missing/broken elements or layers to them. I assume I am on CUE 2 and that is why? Some profiles don't work at all...

Can someone explain CUE 1 vs CUE 2? I currently have a K65 RGB LUX and the Underwater profile works, but I've notice some profiles (including this one?) seem to have some missing/broken elements or layers to them. I assume I am on CUE 2 and that is why? Some profiles don't work at all...

Hey cronuss, I'm a little confused with your comment. You say Underwater profile works for you on CUE2 ? How did you manage that ?

yea how did you manage that. Did oyu get the profile from schwitz

yea how did you manage that. Did oyu get the profile from schwitz

No, what I'm assuming is happening here is its 'working', but it'd be missing the background lighting and reactive lighting.

Just finished up adding those back (into my now 270 profiles).

About to add the STRAFE FN key and Logo light into all effects, then it'll be onto checking the mice (mainly the Scimitar), adding the something for the MM800 to every profile, finish up creating tile icons and then maybe do backgrounds for them all too.

All up I think I've spent 80+ hours on this so far, no idea how much longer I've got :sigh!:

No, what I'm assuming is happening here is its 'working', but it'd be missing the background lighting and reactive lighting.

Just finished up adding those back (into my now 270 profiles).

About to add the STRAFE FN key and Logo light into all effects, then it'll be onto checking the mice (mainly the Scimitar), adding the something for the MM800 to every profile, finish up creating tile icons and then maybe do backgrounds for them all too.

All up I think I've spent 80+ hours on this so far, no idea how much longer I've got :sigh!:

You are just amazing! thx :praise:

Archived