Corsair Community

question for corsair rep or someone

draconothese

i just took apart a k65 lux. i bought it from someone used. a kid spilled milk on it, and shorted out some contacts.

on inspecting the interior of the keyboard. i found a extremely small micro switch on the control board. i was wondering what it was for. i got the keyboard working, and tried pressing it but nothing happened.

forgot to take a picture of it sadly and already have the keyboard back together working good as new.

also is there a way to sync up the lighting. with a Logitech mouse, and ASUS strix rgb graphics card. i would have gone with a corsair mouse as well but they just dont fit my hand shape as well as a g502.

Edited by draconothese

• 3 weeks later...
by chance do you know what that micro switch is for. I was cleaning some other corsair keyboards, and looks like they all have one. its right next to the bios switch and usb port. on all the corsair keyboards i have taken apart so far. theres no external access to the switch. only by taking the keyboard apart can you get to it.

would this switch happen to have a very small hole on the Casing above/below it.. most likely the Button to put it into boot loader mode for firmware update/fix situations. on the k95 Platinum there is a small hole under the Flip Down Feet that gives you access to pressing it

edit,, Same for the K65 Lux

http://i.imgur.com/dQOeIdDl.jpg

Edited by Zotty