Corsair Community

another H100i platinum leak 4 units for me!

siveneesti

i dont know whats going on but this cooler is a big fail...

i bought one and also my friend got one... both started leaking all on the same tube . 1 unit has leaks even both side. pump and at radiator end but still 1 tube.

after some google we found that corsair know and recalls lot "1852," units.

so i went trought the RMA struggle process 2 months... after i recived my new unit i was suprised coz it was again lot "1852," unit.

and ofcoors 3 weeks later the same tube started leaking and now my friend has exactly the same problem he also got new one from rma...

now i made new ticket and i hope corsair offers me some kind of cross RMA... best would be if they can send new cooler with some carrier and i give my leaking unit directly to him.. so i can keep using my computer.

if they refuse i just never buy corsair unit again and i toss it to dumpster coz RMA is too big a struggle.

the shop where i bought it said i need to contact corsair coz its their fault and wont offer any rma or new unit.

also they say broken units are less then 1% i dont belive it and im prety sure all the lot "1852," units will start leaking sooner or later.

Dude ... that's messed up. I'm really surprised that they sent a recalled lot cooler as your replacement. Typically, they do offer an "Express RMA" and I would hope that they absolutely do in your case.

By the way - multiple cross posts of the same thing isn't really necessary.