Corsair Community

RMA return label

Hi.

I've recently reached out to Corsair support regarding a faulty keyboard and was approved for an RMA. I've been provided a shipping label and instructions on the shipping process. The question I have is in regards to the shipping label. If im provided a shipping label, does that mean the shipping costs are handled by Corsair or does it mean I have to pay for my item to be sent out?

• Corsair Employee

Hello jdog_flip,

The shipping label is given so the courier would know where to send your defective unit.

From our warranty:

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/warranty

CORSAIR’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any CORSAIR product that is not operating in accordance with its published technical specifications is at CORSAIR’s discretion: replace the product at CORSAIR’s expense. This warranty obligation is conditioned upon the hardware being returned to the original place of purchase, or another place as directed by CORSAIR, with the original sales receipt attached. You may be required to pay shipping and handling charges, as well as any applicable tariffs, duties, taxes, or other fees. CORSAIR may, at its discretion, provide new or refurbished products.

Do you have the ticket number so that I can have a look at your ticket?

Best,

Wootaru

Archived