Corsair Community

SUGGESTION: Custom Win Locked keys, or extra ones

QuarterLife

Any chance we might get the ability to add more button combinations on Win Lock?

Or, if we can't add them ourselves, can we get the option to disable Nvidia's ALT+Z overlay? It keeps popping up for me in Siege and I'd rather have it disabled with Win Lock than disable it for all games.

Thanks!

One thing I would like to see is to be able to have the winlock default to ON in certain profiles. Like for games for example. That way I don't have to remember to press the button every time I launch a game, and press it again when I stop playing.

One thing I would like to see is to be able to have the winlock default to ON in certain profiles. Like for games for example. That way I don't have to remember to press the button every time I launch a game, and press it again when I stop playing.

^^ Yes I believe only its performance effects can do this.

As to the Nvidia screen overlay thing with Alt Z, you might be able to block it with autohotkey?

Like just

global toggleMe

^+!h::

;could be any other key you would not hit on accident

toggleMe:=!toggleMe

return

$!z::

if toggleMe

{

Send !z

}

else

{

}

return

should do it. I don't think it is fair to look to corsair to manage nvidias software?

not to spam, but i get where you are coming from as I think this over, you want to be able to tell a button to disable other buttons, thats not the same as what i was understanding.

I get that could be helpful, but theoretically it could also be done in modes with disregarded keys. Like your win lock button could be a profile switch and just go to a profile whit a z key that does nothing.

not to spam, but i get where you are coming from as I think this over, you want to be able to tell a button to disable other buttons, thats not the same as what i was understanding.

I get that could be helpful, but theoretically it could also be done in modes with disregarded keys. Like your win lock button could be a profile switch and just go to a profile whit a z key that does nothing.

That wouldn't really work either. Let's take Siege for instance, Z is Prone and Alt is silent walk. If I'm silently walking and decide to prone, suddenly the Nvidia overlay opens up and I'm dead. I'd rather the stock win lock feature had custom button combinations to disable so that instead of going prone & opening nvidia overlay it just does nothing until I let go of alt.

Good example is how it disables alt+tab or shift+tab. Alt still works, tab still works, combination does not.

Archived