Corsair Community

I have a few ideas

drcmclow

i love the new cue!

but it could have a few more important features...

i have a few ideas for the programm...

-options to controll most newer motherbaord (pwm controll, onboard led controll, led header controll and G.Skilll ram controll) shouldnt be too hard to use this featrue from the other sofware distrubutions and implement it in icue...

-more lightning patterns, effects, diffrent color spectrums (online databbase?)

-the small window where u can change colors right away should be access able through the taskbar icon and there should also be more color variations effects inisde...

-more options for the CUE "side" window (free moveable ,so we can place it on a second second monitor)

--->>> options for led control inside the "cuearea" on the right side of the desktop would be awesome.. planning on letting the dashboard runn on a extern screen in my case...

-diagrams for ram?

-musicvisualizer without VOID, this is really missing even asus has a music visualizer and their sofware sucks real bad lol

-windows 10 notifications (email, firefox, edge etc..for example red blinking when unread email)

are any of these planned or worked on?

have a good day :D

also i have a bug since i updatedted to the newest version... the LL fans keep flashing rgb even when all lights are out and even when a theme is applied...

also theres a warning in the taskbar my headset is not connected.. a small yellow thing appears... but it disappers when the headset is connected...

this needs change... this yellow thing is annyoing...

Are your fans reverting to rainbow mode when a static color is set? Are they connected to a Lighting Node Pro?

yes exactly, u can see the static color too but it keeps flashing a rainbow over it... sometimes it stops but most of the time its there... yes im using a lightning node pro, no commander yet

but i noticed... before the update, when i turned on the computer only one fan was lightnign up until icue was startet... when cue was started the other ones light up too

but after the update they all light up right after i press the power button without even having cue running... so this seems to be fixed :D would be cool if this could be changed like in asus aura sleep mode...

i think i found the reasson for the LL fans flashing all the time...

i noticed after a few hours...

my ram and my motherboard led got stuck a ... and didnt moved l ike they should...

funny thing is the Fans started to work normal then!!

so i assume the error has somethnig to do with the asus aura driver... because i dont have the software running...also after the led controlled via aura driver got stuck, i couldnt managed to start aura software at all... after restarting the fans startet du flash rainbow again...

i love the new cue!

-options to controll most newer motherbaord (pwm controll, onboard led controll, led header controll and G.Skilll ram controll) shouldnt be too hard to use this featrue from the other sofware distrubutions and implement it in icue...

I have been begging for this. iCue is the best RGB tool hands down, would be even better if it could control my motherboard. I normally have my LNP strips, HD-120s, and my K70 Lux change color based off what game I am playing. I really love how CUE did that and I love how iCue does it as well.

I have a Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7 and was very impatient, so I took a different approach and wrote my own tool that does what iCue does, it watches the processes that are currently running and changes the motherboard colors to match iCues. I made a demo video of it: [ame]

[/ame]

It is currently in early beta and it would be much nicer to control this via iCue. Currently, I make profiles in RGB Fusion, then copy them to the tool's profile/ directory for the tool. The only problem is it doesn't sync with iCue, like when you press a button it doesn't do a wave through my devices into the motherboard. All it does is match the colors in the way I want it to. It would be cool to do a rainbow wheel around the outside of the motherboard, though that might be a bit too advance, it would also require timing. I have 3 profiles created: Overwatch.xml, Farcry5.xml, and notepad. Note pad is just a mix of different modes, we only support pulse, color cycle, and static. As well as color and speed setting. When the tool sees Farcry5 process running, it turns the motherboard to Red, white, and blue to match my Corsair products. Though unlike my corsair products it stays red white and blue, while all the other Corsair products actually react to the game.

I would love to work with Corsair on integrating this more into iCue. :)

• 2 weeks later...
yes exactly, u can see the static color too but it keeps flashing a rainbow over it... sometimes it stops but most of the time its there... yes im using a lightning node pro, no commander yet

This has been reported multiple times and the workaround has been posted multiple times. It's a bug in the current version of iCue. You need to set the profile so that the colors change - use, for example, a Color Shift effect and have it shift between (for example) 255,0,0 and 254,0,0.

• 2 weeks later...

-the small window where u can change colors right away should be access able through the taskbar icon and there should also be more color variations effects inisde...

^^ This would be nice. The ability to switch between profiles using either the system tray icon or binding to a hotkey combination would be fantastic!

-more options for the CUE "side" window (free moveable ,so we can place it on a second second monitor)

Agreed! In addition the ability to set the transparency on it would be nice, and to "lock" it on top (so its more of a overlay)

I run only two screens, typically one for gaming, the other for Discord. Having the sidebar sitting on top of Discord with a level of transparency would be great!

- S

Archived