Corsair Community

lighting node pro and corsair rgb controller issues

edwardk12687

hello all i did a fair bit of searching before posting this topic, but im having issues with my lighting node pro and the rgb controller that came with my fans. i am currently trying to run 6 LL rgb 120mm fans and 4 of the led strips that come with the node pro. when i shut off the led strips all 6 fans will light up and work correctly. however when i turn on all 4 led strips the fan thats plugged into the number 6 port on the rgb controller goes dead. but i can still click on the individual leds and make them light up. just not the whole fan. if i turn off one or all of the led strips the fan lights back up. I was wondering if its because 6 fans plus the 4 led strips are just drawing too much power? and the lighting node pro simply cant handle all the devices at once? would spending the extra $$ on the commander pro solve this problem ?

Hi buddy... that's very strange.... the lighting node pro should handle 6 fans on the rgb fan led hub on one channel and up to 6 strips on channel 2 with ease.......i run a few node pros and some have 12 fans on and some have 12 strips on.....

As Zotty said, the LNP will handle this with ease.

Also, 4 RGB strips is well under the 2A limit for a single channel. And the Fan Hub doesn't draw power - at all - from the Lighting Node Pro.

What happens if you apply an Instant Lighting effect? Do all of the LEDs respond?

Archived