Corsair Community

Voir Pro Rgb Wireless Auto Shutdown even if audio is working on

digitalizeur

Hello,

When I'm playing in a game such as PUBG or even Forza Horizon 4, the lady says "Auto Shut Down Initiated" while there's audio playing on. Or probably even any other game. I'm telling here to not do that then she cuts off my headset. I don't think she hears me or understand. Tell to that lady to stop doing that, please.

I have to use the microphone pivot to re-enable, but, the problem is, when playing at PUBG, the Microphone Feedback turns OFF itself. Or even when I turn ON the whole headset, the feedback doesn't always enables. I have to push two times on the MIC CUT OFF button to re enable it again. I can aswell do the mic cut off button or the power button... This becomes frustrating by doing this religious thing every five minutes. And that beep beep... Every 1 or two minutes? I have updated the headset already twice since I'm having it.

Come on... Do something, please :[pouts:

Hello,

When I turn ON the headset, it sometimes, or most of the time never enables the mic feedback. But, sometimes, when I turn off windows, it works when the pc is off.

Or when I'm pivot the microphone to the top to disable the mic during a pause, it doesn't enables automatically the mic feedback, I have to do it with the button twice... Everytime.

I have formatted windows recently and the problem was still there before.

Archived