Corsair Community

Tried putting my Strafe keyboard into bios mode, now keys don't work

cdenslow

So, my friend has a XIM4 and I was testing it with my Strafe keyboard to see if it would work on his xbox one. The recommendations said that when using a strafe you must run it in bios mode (hold windows lock and f1 for 3 seconds) which didn't seem to work. I tried doing this and now my keyboard is stuck in a color loop changing from rainbow keys to a different color pattern, then back to rainbow, etc. The directions said to bring it out of the bios mode to simply repeat this step, but I can't get it out of this color changing loop and typing on the keys doesn't do anything. I hooked it back up to my computer but it is still stuck in this loop and the CUE doesn't recognize my device anymore. Any thoughts on what I did and how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance.

-Chris

Ok, looks like I will try contacting tech support. Hitting F1 and windows lock doesn't seem to do anything, the keyboard is completely unresponsive except for the fact that the colors keep going through a cycle where they change from rainbow to solid colors.:[pouts:

I submitted a ticket a couple days ago but haven't heard back. Is there anyone who might have any ideas on how I can restore my keyboard to being functional? It is just stuck in a color changing loop and none of the keys seem to respond to anything I am doing. I effing love this keyboard and it kills me right now that I can't use it for anything.

• Corsair Employee
I submitted a ticket a couple days ago but haven't heard back. Is there anyone who might have any ideas on how I can restore my keyboard to being functional? It is just stuck in a color changing loop and none of the keys seem to respond to anything I am doing. I effing love this keyboard and it kills me right now that I can't use it for anything.

PM me your ticket number and I will have support look into it. They are pretty swamped at the moment and will get to you asap.

• 1 year later...

Archived