Corsair Community

Automatically switching profiles

trubela95

I've been using Corsair peripherals for as long as I remember. I love them.

Well......I've loved them until recently.

My CUE likes to switch profiles automatically. Without me having any manual input in the CUE Interface. Meaning, I'll hear the profile switch notification "beep" through my Corsair Void headset, while I'm in game or doing anything else on my PC. IT DOES IT ON ITS OWN. No, I do not have a Macro set-up which switches via mouse button press (I am using the Corsair Scimitar MMORPG Mouse). Of course, I am updated to the most recent firmware, made sure of it before I came to post here. And also, I have of course restarted my PC numerous times after attempting to make changes to the CUE.

I have a couple profiles set up, a profile for LoL, Overwatch, and a couple separate profiles for World of Warcraft. When the "switcharoo" happens, it always resets to the "default" profile.

Sure, I could configure the default profile to the settings which I use the most. But I simply dont want to. I shouldn't have to. The entire purpose of using the CUE is to have access to multiple self-created and user-created profiles, which I can use to my liking.

What the hell is going on?

The profile will switch, I'll open CUE and switch back to the profile that it switch off of, and in the SAME SECOND that I minimize the CUE window, it switches immediately back to default. BEYOND FRUSTRATING.

• Corsair Employee
If you have CUE open, you cannot select a hardware profile. It will automatically switch to the first SW profile. If you have a Scimitar Pro or a K95P, this behavior is intended. This also occurs if a profile is linked to an .exe and if the .exe isn't in the foreground, itll also switch to the first SW profile as well.

Archived