Corsair Community

Corsair Link Software will no longer change the fan speeds

SSCheesyBread

The link software no longer changes any of the fan speeds. I have 3 profiles setup: Quiet, Balanced, and High Performance. Nothing I do within the software will adjust the fan speeds other than setting a fixed RPM while making a profile, but even with those I am unable to switch profiles and have it change anything.

Also, if the link software is running while I shut down, it crashes and I have to close an error window. So I have to wait for it to crash before completely shutting down.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

- H80i, latest software, 4 fans, windows 8 64

• Corsair Employee
Uninstall Corsair Link SW and make sure before installing it, make you that you remove all profiles that you created. Go to Options tab then under profile, highlight the profile then click remove box then proceed uninstalling it. Shutdown the system and unplug the USB link cable from the USB header and plug it back again (try a different USB header if possible). Load Windows and install the SW again, then reflash the cooler's FW to 1.05.

• 2 months later...

I had the same problem, came here saw the solution, and decided to try only removing the default profile loaded, then i hit reset to default. All the numbers came back up as far as my H100i Pump speed and two fan's speed.

No uninstall/reinstall. hopefully its a permanent fix....

Cheers.

Archived