Corsair Community

Corsair Link not showing my devices (possible USB problem?)

PacificMist

I was searching for a while on these forums for a solution before I decided that I need to start a new post. FYI I have tried the Regedit fix and it doesn't work. I think that it is a USB problem since it has an error in device manager. b2d4b2b7f19174c6323710cc1e39f61a I saw an older post where Ray gave someone advice on how to use SIV to fix the error 43 problem. Currently, my SIV looks like this e44e0397b6f62a40626337585df66b62 if someone could please help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You

See http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=853900 for how to attach a file/screen image to a post.

After looking at the images I can't easily see I suspect if in Device Manager you disable and then enable the problem device it may start working again.

Failing that uninstall it, shut the system down, unplug it for two minutes, cross your fingers, throw salt over your sholder and then boot up the system.

It may help to know what device you have and I feel you need to use http://forum.corsair.com/forums/profile.php?do=extra to add more of your PC specs

If you wish to get instant support you should contact Corsair Support rather than e-mailing me and when referring to "an older post where Ray gave someone" you should link to it.

While you may not be Corsair support you are very capable of fixing people's issue :D: .

From bad to worse. If I help members I do this because I choose to and feel explicitly e-mailing me 2 minutes after posting is inappropriate.

Ignore lists and junk e-mail folders are good features.

Edited by red-ray
Seems to think I am Corsair Support then from From bad to worse

• 2 years later...

Hi, everyone. After 3-months + with Corsair support the answer is simple.

Step 1: Run Winver in Run command.

Step 2: Uninstall iCue complete and if you have Link installed, that too.

Step 3: Restart Windows. (Yes I know its windows 10 but this is hardware related. Do it).

Step 4: Install Corsair Link 4.9.9.3 for Windows version 1809 OS Build 17753.557 or later.

Step 5: If you want iCue for your keyboard RGB and other accessories install that now.

You should have all devices showing in Corsair Link!

Enjoy.