Corsair Community

My CUE 2.11 Update (Folder Update) Is Out!

This update brings back some much needed organisation to CUE that’s been missing for quite a while! This also means you’ll no longer have to set up your own profile switching on my profiles.

[ame]

[/ame]

Full Update Download Link Available On My Website:

http://lewisgerschwitz.com/corsair.html

As well as links to updated versions of individual packs.

If you’re struggling to update CUE to the latest version, try re-installing it from http://corsair.com/downloads

I apologize in advance for what is most likely a stupidly noobish question, but I am a noob when it comes to CUE and RGB keyboards.

I have downloaded your Doom profile, and it works great, as long as CUE2 is running. Assoon as I close it, your profile goes back to what I have stored in HW Profile 1.

I can not find anywhere to upload the profile to the keyboard. I have 2 slots left, and I'd really like to have your profile stored on the KB so I can use it without having CUE 2 running. In fact, I'm likely going to uninstall it once I get the 3 profiles on the KB that I want.

Am I just missing something stupid, or can your profiles not be saved to the K95 Ultra?

Thank you in advance!

MG

you cant exit CUE it needs to be running in the background.

Yes you can if you have the profiles saved to the Hardware.. that's the whole point of it.

But, you also can't save these profiles to the hardware because they have reactive lighting and too many layers in them :sigh!:

Thank you both for the replies.

So, the 3 hardware profile slots in the KB can't be used with reactive effects. Seems like a MAJOR shortcoming. So much of one, that I'm seriously considering returning the KB. There are many options with Cherry switches that only allow a set color for the keys, and at less than half the cost of what I paid for the K95 Ultra.

Again, thank you for your replies, and all of the work you both have put into this community. Your profiles are truly awesome!

Thank you both for the replies.

So, the 3 hardware profile slots in the KB can't be used with reactive effects. Seems like a MAJOR shortcoming. So much of one, that I'm seriously considering returning the KB. There are many options with Cherry switches that only allow a set color for the keys, and at less than half the cost of what I paid for the K95 Ultra.

Again, thank you for your replies, and all of the work you both have put into this community. Your profiles are truly awesome!

Thanks, I completely understand. Compared to others that have been built entirely for the hardware lighting, it really falls short.

The current RGB line was never really designed for hardware playback and the K95 is Corsairs first true venture to it. It's just a shame that the complex nature of the profiles prevents it being as useful.

Archived