Corsair Community

Hi Everyone,

I've had multiple people ask me what the problem with their mice is, I figured I'd make some public posts around the place so that everyone knows whats going on.

As of Version 2.8.X Corsair has re-introduced advanced mice lighting.

(Was removed back in 1.8.120)

As much as I love the re-introduction of this feature, it does however mean that all my profiles will have to be updated again to reflect this change.

Please bear with me, as it's going to take quite a while to go back through them all again.

The plan at this stage is to return the profiles created before 1.8.120 to their original glory and those created after will have something brand new created to suit the profile.

Expect a video to come sometime in the new year with details on the changes.

Thanks for the support,

Lewis Gerschwitz.

To my fellow profile creators, good luck!

Hi Everyone,

I've had multiple people ask me what the problem with their mice is, I figured I'd make some public posts around the place so that everyone knows whats going on.

As of Version 2.8.X Corsair has re-introduced advanced mice lighting.

(Was removed back in 1.8.120)

As much as I love the re-introduction of this feature, it does however mean that all my profiles will have to be updated again to reflect this change.

Please bear with me, as it's going to take quite a while to go back through them all again.

The plan at this stage is to return the profiles created before 1.8.120 to their original glory and those created after will have something brand new created to suit the profile.

Expect a video to come sometime in the new year with details on the changes.

Thanks for the support,

Lewis Gerschwitz.

To my fellow profile creators, good luck!

Damn, this is why i never bothered making them in the first place.

I don't have a Corsair mouse. So what's the different between advanced mice lighting and "basic"? :confused:

Similar to the difference between simple and advanced mode on the keyboard.

Lighting on mice used to be as customization as keyboards back before 1.8, then it got changed to be much more restricted and simplified and now it's split the two into modes in the latest version.

Laser Raptor was the last video of mine before 1.8 came out: [ame]

[/ame]

then I updated all the previous profiles to the 'Simple' lighting:

[ame]

[/ame]

And now it's back again:

Archived