- M65 RGB

- Sabre RGB

- Scimitar RGB

- All Variants of the Above

Headsets:

- All Void Headsets

MouseMat:

- MM800 RGB Polaris

Download Link On My Website: http://lewisgerschwitz.com/corsair EDIT: THERE ARE MORE RECENT VERSIONS

Not ready to update yet? Pack for Cue1

Thanks for the hard work!

Unfortunately, I can't get the profiles to import using the latest version of CUE for my K65 RGB. I browse to the profile and hit import on the import module and nothing happens. I confirmed it works with other profiles from here but no luck with any of these so far. Thanks for the effort though--this is a huge undertaking!

Unfortunately, I can't get the profiles to import using the latest version of CUE for my K65 RGB. I browse to the profile and hit import on the import module and nothing happens. I confirmed it works with other profiles from here but no luck with any of these so far. Thanks for the effort though--this is a huge undertaking!

switch to advanced mode

switch to advanced mode

Yea, as Krazy has said, if its not working on import check that advanced mode is on!

You're awesome! :D:

Incredible ! Thanks for the hard work. :)

Well done sir, well done.

Thanks guys! Enjoy the profiles! :greengrin

Yea, as Krazy has said, if its not working on import check that advanced mode is on!

I'm in advanced mode when I try it--like I said I'm able to import some other profiles fine. I'm sure it's some weird issue with my CUE though because some profiles import and others don't (for instance I got 2 profiles from Krazy's post to work but others from his post, also updated for 2.0, didn't)

Thanks anyways!

I'm in advanced mode when I try it--like I said I'm able to import some other profiles fine. I'm sure it's some weird issue with my CUE though because some profiles import and others don't (for instance I got 2 profiles from Krazy's post to work but others from his post, also updated for 2.0, didn't)

Thanks anyways!

Make sure you're using the latest version CUE 2.5.66

Just got a K70 RAPIDFIRE RGB myself. Anyone run into an issue with these profiles where after import, the only color scheme is the default Spiral Rainbow? I've downloaded some profiles off the Corsair site that worked fine. For some reason, none of these work for me. Thoughts? I'm on the latest CUE software and K70 firmware. Here's a screenshot of what my CUE thinks of the Corrosive profile: http://take.ms/ojiOq

Another working profile: http://take.ms/JFHnb

The screenshots above are from Monosnap: monosnap.com

The warning says it detected an error during software update check, but this does not seem relevant as I am up to date and other profiles are working without issue.

Just got a K70 RAPIDFIRE RGB myself. Anyone run into an issue with these profiles where after import, the only color scheme is the default Spiral Rainbow? I've downloaded some profiles off the Corsair site that worked fine. For some reason, none of these work for me. Thoughts? I'm on the latest CUE software and K70 firmware. Here's a screenshot of what my CUE thinks of the Corrosive profile:

Turn on Advanced mode.

Some profiles (like 1Up) have layers with the M key missing!

e.g. 1Up: the M key stays always blue and never gets dark/green/white. :confused:

I also noticed this problem with many of krazykids profiles. The M key seems to be ****ed up with CUE2?! :confused:

After re-adding the M key to the corresponding layers everything works fine. ;):

Some profiles (like 1Up) have layers with the M key missing!

e.g. 1Up: the M key stays always blue and never gets dark/green/white. :confused:

I also noticed this problem with many of krazykids profiles. The M key seems to be ****ed up with CUE2?! :confused:

After re-adding the M key to the corresponding layers everything works fine. ;):

Ive been adding the M key to my profiles, if there is a "download for CUE 2" link next to the profile then M key should work.

Ive been adding the M key to my profiles, if there is a "download for CUE 2" link next to the profile then M key should work.
e.g. these 4 profiles: Aurora (wave layer), Electricity (wave8, wave4, wave2, gradient all, wave1), Frost (pulse15?), Pixel drops (pixel8explosion?, pixel7explosion?, pixel1explosion?, pixel14, pixel14explosion?, pixel11explosion?)

Seems like you only missed some layers. ;): I think Schwitz missed some more "M"s :D:

Archived