Corsair Community

• 1 month later...
hey @Schwitz, was wondering if you could update the profile to include the new hero, Ana!

Hey mate, already had this requested a ton on my channel.

I've said as of now I have no official plan to. I want to, but it will all depend if I can come up with something I'm actually happy with before I'll even consider re-uploading it.

Hey mate, already had this requested a ton on my channel.

I've said as of now I have no official plan to. I want to, but it will all depend if I can come up with something I'm actually happy with before I'll even consider re-uploading it.

Maybe something along the lines of a white base, than accented with yellow for her heals and blue electricity for her nano boost ultimate :D

hopefully these suggestions can spark a design outta that creative noggin of yours

Thanks for the profiles, they look awesome. Is there a way to have them on whilst doing something else? Unless i have the corsair program clicked and opened, it goes back to default?

Sorry, it seemed to work after a restart, thanks again :)

• 1 month later...
no ana profile in the works?

Ehh, we'll see. Currently doing so much work converting I'll see if I've got anything left in me after I put out the Warcraft profile.

this is so indecrible. can you please do a SUICIDE SQUAD profile? it'll be great

Once again, work load is crazy right now. We'll see after I do Warcraft (and probably Deus Ex)

• 4 weeks later...
Ehh, we'll see. Currently doing so much work converting I'll see if I've got anything left in me after I put out the Warcraft profile.
I just bought a new Rapidfire K70 (my poor wallet...) and this is the only profile I've downloaded so far, as it's fantastic. I'd also love to see it updated with new characters as & when they arrive, too.

EDIT: The only thing I might suggest is for the Q key to do something different from the others on the keyboard? Simply because it's attached to each character's Ultimate, by default.

The only thing I might suggest is for the Q key to do something different from the others on the keyboard? Simply because it's attached to each character's Ultimate, by default.

These aren't "keybind" modes, they don't show off any of the keys used in playing the game, so I'm not overly inclined to add Q to each.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Can their now be easier integration with an update for this profile? Profile grouping is now out in the latest version of CUE

I'm well aware it's out.

I've got over 220 profiles, you gotta give me time with these things mate.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello , can someone explains to me how to make this profile work ? Ive download it and tried to import it but it doesnt recognize the profile to be imported ,not quite sure whether i am doing something wrong or whether its just not compatible with my keyboard, i am using a k95 rgb platinum btw , thanks !

Hello , can someone explains to me how to make this profile work ? Ive download it and tried to import it but it doesnt recognize the profile to be imported ,not quite sure whether i am doing something wrong or whether its just not compatible with my keyboard, i am using a k95 rgb platinum btw , thanks !

Make sure you're using the latest version of the CUE software, download from corsair.com/downloads

Archived