Corsair Community

After re-watching a few of DBZ's greatest fights I've been inspired to create this, a Super Saiyan keyboard.

Not a great deal happening in this one, but thought other might like it all the same.

- Yellow Vertical Wave x2

- Blue Lightning Streaks x3

- Plays Sound Effect when 'Pause Break' is pressed

Video:

[ame]

[/ame]

Download:

https://lewisgerschwitz.com/corsair.html

I would attach it, but with the sound effect it blows it out to just under 5 MB.

Read-Me included, for the sound effect to work you'll have to look at it.

IMPORTANT: ATTACHMENT DOES NOT INCLUDE SOUND EFFECT, USE DOWNLOAD LINK.

Got it. OMG THAT WAS SO AWESOME!:D: Cheers Schwitz It works a treat. Now you need to put sound on all your themes. Maybe make a thread and put all your themes in there.

My favorites so far are....

Super Saiyan

Thunderstorm

FullForce

Fire & Ice.

Please make sounds for these :)

Not Found

The requested document was not found on this server.

:(

Uhhhh, thats not good... I'll look into it.

Edit: Oh, I forgot to update the link when I moved the files to a new location on my server :/

Sorry about that. Should be fine now :greengrin

Hi I was wondering how to implement all the lighting effects to get it to how it is in the video you posted, thanks.

As in, you've 'downloaded the profile but it doesn't look the same?' Or as in 'I would like to know how you made this profile?'

Hello! I love this profile and I want use it SO BAD! But I can't... Every time I import it I get an error saying something along the lines of "a mode is missing" and the profile doesn't show any lights. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I am a HUGE DBZ fan and I desperately want this profile.

As in, you've 'downloaded the profile but it doesn't look the same?' Or as in 'I would like to know how you made this profile?'

I've downloaded the profile but all it gave me was the lights and actions, it didn't actually put into a keyboard profile. I don't know where/how to put all the lights and actions together.

Thanks.

Had trouble importing this to my k65. I changed the entry in the .prf to CGK65 RGB but when I import it, I lose all the assignments and actions assigned to the profile. I've had this problem with some other profiles (the knight rider one comes to mind), so it's probably on my end but I'd appreciate any help.

Archived