Corsair Community

GA-AX370-gaming 5 Ryzen

Jamie71

Just joined to say I have a

ga-ax370-gaming 5 (f8)

Ryzen 1800x

I bought 1 kit of CMD16GX4M2B3000C15

for the motherboard, i did have some spare corsair ram left over from my x99 system, 2400 8g sticks. they didn't work, would get hard locks and reboots and not all the memory would show in windows. Strange thing the bios picked them up.

I ordered the CMD16GX4M2B3000C15 no problems 16gigs shown and so I ordered another one so now I have

32gb CMD16GX4M2B3000C15

I have it running at 2933 just set the bios to XMP profile and all is good, no hard locks are other weird stuff.

So, all in all, I'm very happy with my New Ryzen Cpu and my Gigabyte board

thought id just let you guys know that the above combo is working.

oh the only thing I forgot to mention, my Evo 212x blocked the 4th ram slot closest to the CPU, I just moved the fan up to about half an inch is over the top of the heatsink, it hasn't affected cooling performance.

cheers

Jamie

• Corsair Employee
Just joined to say I have a

ga-ax370-gaming 5 (f8)

Ryzen 1800x

I bought 1 kit of CMD16GX4M2B3000C15

for the motherboard, i did have some spare corsair ram left over from my x99 system, 2400 8g sticks. they didn't work, would get hard locks and reboots and not all the memory would show in windows. Strange thing the bios picked them up.

I ordered the CMD16GX4M2B3000C15 no problems 16gigs shown and so I ordered another one so now I have

32gb CMD16GX4M2B3000C15

I have it running at 2933 just set the bios to XMP profile and all is good, no hard locks are other weird stuff.

So, all in all, I'm very happy with my New Ryzen Cpu and my Gigabyte board

thought id just let you guys know that the above combo is working.

oh the only thing I forgot to mention, my Evo 212x blocked the 4th ram slot closest to the CPU, I just moved the fan up to about half an inch is over the top of the heatsink, it hasn't affected cooling performance.

cheers

Jamie

Came in here ready to help, but nice!

Archived