Corsair Community

Torque Special Edition RAM

Greno

Hi I've been trying to find out if the torque Special Edition RAM is still in stock on the corsair website, specifically the 16gb x2 kit. It seems the 4x 8gb kit is now in stock again but the 16gb x2 option to buy has disappeared.

Since the website was updated the "out of stock" label seems to have been removed which I originally saw when I viewed the 4X 8gb kit a few weeks ago. Just wondering if anyone can give me an answer, if it is still available or when it may be back in stock. I'm from the UK so I wasn't able to contact corsair support via their website.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi I just bought a set of 4x8gb ram from corsair's UK site. In my shipping confirmation I received the tracking number from DHL but it says it's being delivered from Taiwan this has me concerned about potential revenue and customs charges as Taiwan is outside the EU. I called support and they said that there are no more charges but im not sure they fully understood what I was asking. So are there additional charges to clear it through customs or can I rest easy that the final cost was the amount I paid. As I may need to cancel the order if there are large customs charges to be paid upon arrival. Thanks.

Archived