Corsair Community

Corsair K55 not connecting to ICUE

CJtheVJ

Hi, so I have a corsair K55 keyboard that refuses to connect to ICUE.

I have an H100i that works just fine with ICUE, and a M65 Pro RGB mouse.

My k55 refuses to connect, restarted it, different usb port, reinstalled drivers, nothing works. Please help.

Note: Windows also detects it.

• 1 year later...

Hate to raise this one from dead... but i finally want to test the iCUE and my K55 doesn´t appear at all on iCUE.

I´m using iCUE 3.25.60

it does find my M65 PRO with no issues.

But my K55 RGB not at all.

It work for color change blinking and all. But doesn't show on iCUE.

I've tried so far...

Quit iCUE disconnect change USB then connect.

Hold FN+F4 up to 5s until lights blink

Hold F1 and Windows Lock Key but it never stops blinking... if i´m holding.

Remove the corsair composite virtual input device from the device manager

uninstall all keyboard drivers.

even windows driver update i've tried...

I'm at the moment trying to get the firmware from corsair support in Brazil, with is rubbish... but either way I didn't found the pinhole anyway.

any clue?

Thanks to Inheritance Guide... here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xv63Arhc0Y3-cELX03Pqgl2sBdnJVoaO-2ygn2sogEw/edit#

I found how to reset my EProm, then iCUE found my keyboard and update it's Firmware.

step by step if anybody still have the issue...

open iCUE

unplug the keyboard ,

hold page up and page down.

plug it again. - Don't freak out it will go black only the lights on the top will be blinking.

check iCUE now it should see your keyboard

click update to update the firmware.

done.

:)

• Like 2

Thanks to Inheritance Guide... here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xv63Arhc0Y3-cELX03Pqgl2sBdnJVoaO-2ygn2sogEw/edit#

I found how to reset my EProm, then iCUE found my keyboard and update it's Firmware.

open iCUE

unplug the keyboard ,

plug it again. - Don't freak out it will go black only the lights on the top will be blinking.

done.

Legend! I made an account to tell you this worked! Although It is stuck at updating.. at 100%.. I'll give it some time.

Now to fix my problem with the volume buttons not working..

• 5 weeks later...

open iCUE

unplug the keyboard ,

done.

i tried this and now my keyboard is not really working at all. if i unplug it and plug it in again the RGB kicks in but as soon as i press a button the lights stop and the keys are not doing anything

Edit: Solved :D

Edited by Zam

• 3 weeks later...
Legend! I made an account to tell you this worked! Although It is stuck at updating.. at 100%.. I'll give it some time.

Now to fix my problem with the volume buttons not working..

how long did you have to wait while it was at 100%? currently waiting myself...

• 2 weeks later...
Hate to raise this one from dead... but i finally want to test the iCUE and my K55 doesn´t appear at all on iCUE.

I´m using iCUE 3.25.60

it does find my M65 PRO with no issues.

But my K55 RGB not at all.

It work for color change blinking and all. But doesn't show on iCUE.

I've tried so far...

Quit iCUE disconnect change USB then connect.

Hold FN+F4 up to 5s until lights blink

Hold F1 and Windows Lock Key but it never stops blinking... if i´m holding.

Remove the corsair composite virtual input device from the device manager

uninstall all keyboard drivers.

even windows driver update i've tried...

I'm at the moment trying to get the firmware from corsair support in Brazil, with is rubbish... but either way I didn't found the pinhole anyway.

any clue?

I hold FN + F4 until lights blink and after reconnecting the USB cable it recognices my K55 keyboard!! thanks mate!

Press the F1 key and Windows Lock key (looks like a little Windows logo in a shopping bag at the top of the keyboard). Hold them for about 15 seconds until your Windows Lock indicator stops flashing.

I was having similar problems and couldn't figure out how to turn that flashing lock key off, but this helped so much! Thank you.

open iCUE

unplug the keyboard ,

done.

:)[i did all this and the ICUE recognized my k55 but it got stuck in 100%]

• 4 weeks later...
i tried this and now my keyboard is not really working at all. if i unplug it and plug it in again the RGB kicks in but as soon as i press a button the lights stop and the keys are not doing anything

Edit: Solved :D

What did you do to solve this problem? After pressing the page up and down and plugging it back in my keyboard doesn't work at all.

open iCUE

unplug the keyboard ,

done.

I made an account just to tell you how much i appreciate this bro, had the keyboard for 2 years and didnt try macros until some months ago, thought mine was just busted cause no matter what i tried it never worked. this saved me from getting a new keyboard. thank you so much!

• 3 months later...
Press the F1 key and Windows Lock key (looks like a little Windows logo in a shopping bag at the top of the keyboard). Hold them for about 15 seconds until your Windows Lock indicator stops flashing.

I just had to make an account to thank you because my k55 keyboard media keys haven't been working for a while and I was looking all over the internet for a solution but with no luck. Months later I stumble upon this forum and I decide to give it a try and it worked, I can finally use my media keys and it's all thanks to you. I just have a question, what did those keys do to my keyboard that fixed the problem?