Corsair Community

There is no way to control the pump speed of H150i Pro? The only option is QUIET

ViTosS

I downloaded iCUE and I can control everything I have from Corsair, that's great, but when I used to use Corsair Link I could change from Quiet to Performance the pump speed at any time and now in iCUE the only option is Quiet, does anyone know a way to change that?

Can you post a screen shot? You should have the same three options: Quiet (1100 rpm), Balanced (2160 rpm), Extreme (~2900 rpm). One thing that is most certainly different in iCUE is the way you apply the presets or fan curves. Click the Performance tab on the left. Then you click the preset/curve on the left, then click-highlight all the fan you want to run that curve. This is the opposite of the more conventional "click the device, then tell it what speed".

Can you post a screen shot? You should have the same three options: Quiet (1100 rpm), Balanced (2160 rpm), Extreme (~2900 rpm). One thing that is most certainly different in iCUE is the way you apply the presets or fan curves. Click the Performance tab on the left. Then you click the preset/curve on the left, then click-highlight all the fan you want to run that curve. This is the opposite of the more conventional "click the device, then tell it what speed".

Sure, I can control only the fan speed, pump speed is grayed out, no option to change.

euJQsU8.jpg

Oh nevermind, I was doing something wrong, I need to click the preset and then click the ones that I want to apply the preset, but now there is another problem, even I choosing EXTREME for fan speed, it isn't going to 2500RPM that my fans can go at max speed, look:

htwtEUv.jpg

What fans do you have connected? The ML120 Quiet that come with the cooler have a relatively moderate max speed of around 1500 against a radiator. Regardless of fan, those three presets have hidden control points and we don’t really know what the curve looks like. Most people are going to be better of making their own curve.

Hit the + on left to make a new “cooling mode” (renamable). Set your baseline fan speed around the idle coolant temp. Set a higher speed for the peak coolant you see on load. Tweak it however you like. On a 360mm radiator and 7700K high fan speed isn’t going to be necessary and your coolant delta should be relatively low.

Archived