The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Link

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-05-2018, 02:03 PM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 962240
DevBiker Reputation: 69

Check Device Manager for the driver and restart it if necessary. There have historically been issues with Precision XOC (See the cooler FAQ for details).

Also, make sure that your CPU_FAN speed is set to 100%/Full Speed.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 07-21-2018, 06:23 AM

POST ID # = 964714
Cabos Reputation: 10

so, the icue software when it did take control over the water coolers randomly put their settings back to quiet... the fix for that was to arrange the list so the speed you wanted was at the top.... but that never worked for me because i have my fans on balanced and pump on extreme and only one setting option can be at the top.... why not test the product properly before releasing it?

Now there as been the icue update and removed the support for water coolers, CL4 doesn't even pick up that the cooler is connected. why not test the product properly before reverting it?

So, who do i go to when the shocking customer support from corsair and their shoddy software overheats and damages my PC?

Old 07-21-2018, 08:22 AM
c-attack's PC Specs

POST ID # = 964725
c-attack Reputation: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabos View Post
so, the icue software when it did take control over the water coolers randomly put their settings back to quiet... the fix for that was to arrange the list so the speed you wanted was at the top.... but that never worked for me because i have my fans on balanced and pump on extreme and only one setting option can be at the top.... why not test the product properly before releasing it?

Now there as been the icue update and removed the support for water coolers, CL4 doesn't even pick up that the cooler is connected. why not test the product properly before reverting it?

So, who do i go to when the shocking customer support from corsair and their shoddy software overheats and damages my PC?

Why don't you try updating to the current version of iCUE (3.5.111). Most of the discussion here relates to prior versions. Link is unchanged, so you can always go back to that.

Not recognizing the H150i is typically not an iCUE/Link issue. Are you having trouble with the system recognizing your cooler?

Old 07-21-2018, 10:22 AM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 964734
DevBiker Reputation: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabos View Post

The Profile you want should be on top. Not the settings in the performance tab. The first profile in the list is what is applied when iCue starts. It has nothing to do with the order that the settings are applied in the Performance tab.

And what support for water coolers was removed from iCue? Where are you getting this? Considering that I have 4 Corsair AIO coolers running in different systems and they are all supported in iCue ... I've gotta say that this statement isn't accurate.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.