Corsair Community

Which CUE version opens less processes/windows in the background?

caruni

Hi,

I am using K95 RGB and now with a new CUE-Version (2.21.67). I dont know wich version I had in the past, I made the update for about 2 weeks. In the past my version was about 6 months old.

And now I would like to have this one version, but dont know wich one it was.

This version opens many tasks in the background (5 tasks and I think also windows) and crashes many times.

Can someone tell me, wich older version didnt start so many processes in the background?

In the link for oder CUE-versions there is no date, so I dont know how old they are. Maybe someone can help me?

Now I have tried version 2.14.67 and it just opens one process in the background.

But, wow, the version 2.14.67 dont recognizes the profiles created with version 2.21.67. That means, if I want 2.14.67 I have to program all things again...

What a bad software support for this great keyboard. 200 € for many problems. I am very disapointed with this. Never again a keyboard or mice from Corsair. They dont dominate the software of the products.

If there is someone experiencing problems with the cue version 2.21.67 and maybe some others before, like crashes on windows 10 x64 (1709), here is my solution:

I installed version 2.12.66. Maybe the next one is also stable. What I can see in difference between this version and the newest ones like 2.21.67 is that the newest version opens all the time 5 windows in the background all the time windows is running. I dont if it is this the reason, that I had so many problems, but I think yes.

With the version 2.12.66 there is no window open in the background, only the process "CUE.exe" running in the background and everything runs fine.

The problem is just, if you update from 2.12.66 to 2.21.67 and then export your profiles AND then go back to 2.12.66, the version 2.12.66 dont recognizes the profiles exported with 2.21.67.

I dont understand, because we are still in the same version number 2.xx, only Corsair knows why.

I this helps the one or other. From many buggy Corsair updates for my K95, the firmware 2.12.66 runs fine. I will stay here.

Archived