Corsair Community

link gets confused

quadlatte

OK here is the issue, i have latest version of link installed and using a mini commander and h100i, for the most part it works great, have my temp tiles were in want them and every was good, how ever every once in awhile it will scramble my HDD labels, reset the three fans that are controlled by those HDD temps back to the CPU package default. also sometimes the LED portion for my Vengeance LED ram is gone, the setting stays but no way to change it if i wanted to, usually a close and restart of link will bring it back, but i'm not worried about that, the label scrambling though is a pain.

Exactly the same issue been searching everywhere for a solution no idea why it does this. Additionally with me when I run Corsair link the software takes a while to load and when the screen appears I can see the title Corsair link but then each segment starts appearing slowly and the area where you can change the RGB colour sometimes randomly disappears only showing the ram specifications such as speed, ram frequency and timings. When I restart the pc and run Corsair link again takes a while to load but the RGB ram information returns.

The label scrambling I don't have a ready answer for, but the newest version of Link resolves some issues with detecting Vengeance LED DIMMs.

nope did not solve, only once in a blue moon does the LED info show. the pulse is correct but the dimms are not synced, one goes off while the other is coming on, the speed seems to change randomly also. the ram works great but the red LED are just wonky.

on the plus side the scrambling seems to have stopped unless i unplug a HDD, im thinking it might had something to do with windows loads drivers.

• Corsair Employee
nope did not solve, only once in a blue moon does the LED info show. the pulse is correct but the dimms are not synced, one goes off while the other is coming on, the speed seems to change randomly also. the ram works great but the red LED are just wonky.

on the plus side the scrambling seems to have stopped unless i unplug a HDD, im thinking it might had something to do with windows loads drivers.

Can you give me the specific model of your motherboard so we can try to reproduce the issue internally?

Archived