Corsair Community

Corsair H100 v2

ne10

Are you on the Quiet (~2000 rpm) or Performance (~2900-3000 rpm) setting? Flick it back and forth in Link and see how the sound changes. I would run the lower speed setting for anything except long duration CPU crushing stuff and definitely the low speed of for desktop work. There is always going to be a low level hum. Usually fan noise covers over it, but it you can hear it over them with the case closed, that is an issue.

Also, make sure the header suppying power to the H100i v2 is set to 100%/maximum/PWM or disabled in the BIOS. This is often called "Full Speed" on Asus boards, but that might be different for various language BIOS sets.

with case closed i cant hear . and i am on Performance mode.

but on top the case i can hear low hum level if was close the radiator.

this low level hum is normal.

in the bios i have disable cpu fan.

thanks.

It sounds like typical noise. Sometimes the vibrations are passed into the motherboard and cause resonance that way. Not much you can do there. Sometimes it goes up the hoses, into the radiator, and then into the case top. That you can counter. A dual 120mm foam or rubber gasket can isolate the fans and/or radiator from the case. If the sounds trickles off when you put your hand on the top of the case, this may help some.

Archived