Corsair Community

MSI Z390 Boards have a Corsair RGB header - Mystic Light support coming soon?

momorious

I just saw that the new MSI mainboards do have a Corsair RGB header. Does this mean when connecting my LED Hub to that header I can control the LEDs of the mainboard (and other MSI things like MSI GPUs) within iCUE to sync it to all my Corsair products? :o

I just saw that the new MSI mainboards do have a Corsair RGB header. Does this mean when connecting my LED Hub to that header I can control the LEDs of the mainboard (and other MSI things like MSI GPUs) within iCUE to sync it to all my Corsair products? :o

its more like the other way around. you are able to control corsair stuff with mystic light

Hi, sorry to jump in but I have a related question I thought I'd ask here. My understanding is that if I have, for example, 3 LL120 fans, instead of connecting the fan hub to the node pro I can connect it to the JCORSAIR header, but then instead of using Corsair software I can use MSI software for syncing and effects. I guess the benefit is I can sync it with other non Corsair things but would I still have access to all the same effects/modes?

E.g. can MSI Mystic Light to Pong, Rainbow Wave etc.?

No, you are getting the effects through the software. Meaning that you will only get the effects the Mystic Light software offers.

Besides that I don't know if you can connect those fans to this header.

Thanks, that much I knew, was just wondering if mystic light had the same/similar effects since I believe you can't use Corsair Cue when hooked up that way.

I believe you can connect those fans, well, at least going by this video:

[ame]

[/ame]

Archived