Corsair Community

Forza Horizon 4 Audio Problems

Smerwin43

What audio enhancements are you trying to enable in Forza?

With the HS70, all Windows enhancements are disabled as they are done through iCUE. The software will allow you to enable 7.1 surround, and adjust your EQ settings.

All enhancements, i'm not able to enable them through windows or iCue from what i've seen. Is there a way that i can?

• Corsair Employee
Hmm, if the enhancements are not enabling in iCUE, it could be that driver is not running properly. Try a repair of the installation, then run iCUE as Admin to see if it's able to apply. Otherwise, it might be another piece of software is overriding the audio driver from iCUE.

• 2 weeks later...
Hmm, if the enhancements are not enabling in iCUE, it could be that driver is not running properly. Try a repair of the installation, then run iCUE as Admin to see if it's able to apply. Otherwise, it might be another piece of software is overriding the audio driver from iCUE.

That didn't work, but the Forza developers are saying they plan on fixing the enhancements issue all together. I'm just gonna try and sit tight until that happens, thank you guys for trying to help! Sorry for the late replys.

• Corsair Employee
That didn't work, but the Forza developers are saying they plan on fixing the enhancements issue all together. I'm just gonna try and sit tight until that happens, thank you guys for trying to help! Sorry for the late replys.

Hey, that's good to hear. We're always interested in seeing if it was our software or if something else is the cause. You just never know.

Archived