Corsair Community

Corsair Utility Engine (K95 RGB) Questions

hudini

Hi Everyone,

For Christmas, I got a K95 RGB keyboard! It is the first Corsair keyboard I have ever owned and this is my first time using the Corsair Utility Engine (version 2.8.70). I love my new keyboard! I have learned how to do most of the things that I want to do, but there are several things I have not figured out yet. By the way, I'm new to the forums and not really sure where to post this. Anyway, I have a few questions.

1. How can I set a G key to open up a specific webpage (e.g. Press G1 to open a Twitch webpage)? (I've noticed I can launch a web browser but that's it.)

2. How can I make the lighting effects that I have created stay on when my PC is locked? (When I lock my PC most of the lighting effects that I created disappear and/or default to the keyboard's original lighting effects (that it shipped with). The lighting effects that i created reappear when I unlock my PC.)

3. After I click the "Check for update" button it says "Corsair Utility Engine has detected an error during Software update check." Any idea why it says that?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide! It is greatly appreciated.

Archived