Corsair Community

Corsair M65 Scroll wheel bump?

jvjakesta

I have an M65 pro that's starting to go out. The clicks are starting not to register. However, that's not really much of a problem.

My problem, is that when I scroll up and down, the wheel feels really "loose". It's not loose to the point where if I flick it that it will keep rolling, but the scrolling bumps feel a bit worn.

I use the wheel a bit for switching between items in fortnite, and find myself scrolling one too far past the item I want. This is caused by myself not completely feeling the bump and it stopping my wheel from advancing to the next line scroll.

Is there any way to increase the resistance of these?

I have an M65 pro that's starting to go out. The clicks are starting not to register. However, that's not really much of a problem.

My problem, is that when I scroll up and down, the wheel feels really "loose". It's not loose to the point where if I flick it that it will keep rolling, but the scrolling bumps feel a bit worn.

I use the wheel a bit for switching between items in fortnite, and find myself scrolling one too far past the item I want. This is caused by myself not completely feeling the bump and it stopping my wheel from advancing to the next line scroll.

Is there any way to increase the resistance of these?

Not that I know to bud.. mine did exactly this and then stopped working all together. just free spinning action... make sure you have your proof of purchase and contact support ;)

Archived