Corsair Community

Backlight stopped working after installing Corsair Utility Engine and firmware...

Milennin

As the title states. I've downloaded the Corsair Utility Engine and updated the firmware to the latest version, and now my backlight functions have become dysfunctional. I bought this keyboard new, several days ago, and was working just fine up until now.

Our lighting system works by having a profile on CUE and setting lighting effects to the profile that you're using. Before installing CUE, your device was playing the lighting effects off of the device memory. On CUE, you could enter the default profile and try customizing your lighting effects. Let me know if you want any help with that, but if you close CUE, your lighting should go back to the default.

Our lighting system works by having a profile on CUE and setting lighting effects to the profile that you're using. Before installing CUE, your device was playing the lighting effects off of the device memory. On CUE, you could enter the default profile and try customizing your lighting effects. Let me know if you want any help with that, but if you close CUE, your lighting should go back to the default.

I see. Simply closing it does seem to help, yes. Thanks.

Archived