Corsair Community

K70 RGB failure

PR3D4TOR

Hello,

On profile 1 (i am talking off the swtich on the back of the keyboard) i get an error message in CUE (red warning sign) and the LED right to the CAPS lock is coming on and off.

I can not use the volume buttons and sometimes i can not write anything.

I tried unplugging the keyboard and use another USB Port -> Does not work. Restarting the PC also does not work to solve the issue.

Also can not change profiles inside the CUE software. If i switch to profiles 2 or 3 with the hardware switch, everything works fine.

But whats the issue here? This thing is not even a few months old (2018 January)

Any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...

It is still not working, worked for a few hours after the reset from as described by the support, then it stops again. I can not press the Brightness/Windows Lock Buttons.

I do not know what is wrong here. It only happens if CUE is running. But i can not use the keyboard the way it is intended to be used without CUE.

Now i can only use the buttons once this profile switch on the right side of the cable is on the left side but then this LED left beside the Mute button is always flashing.

Archived