Corsair Community

570x successor planned? (bigger case)?

Raveya

Have 2 Corsair 570x Cases, I love them so far, design is really beautiful...

but on my 2nd build with an beQuiet Dark Power Pro 11 and 2 SSDs, Node Pro+Commander Pro + h150i and 5 HD120/140RGBs fans... I got mad..

Cable Management was horror, even through with custom sleeved cables...

It would be awesome if Corsair would release a bigger Version of this Case... not just Big Tower but at least so comfortable in order to get a perfect behind cable Management.

Otherwise I can recommend the case... thats the only point that sucked for me :sunglasse

Same with the 460x (I know this is meant to be a compact version) but If we could just get:

- A little more room behind the mobo tray and rear side panel for cables (can't even close mine!)

- A little more height since radiators in the top of the 460x is hit or miss depending on hardware

If these improvements came to both models then I think these cases would be perfect!

Same with the 460x (I know this is meant to be a compact version) but If we could just get:

- A little more room behind the mobo tray and rear side panel for cables (can't even close mine!)

- A little more height since radiators in the top of the 460x is hit or miss depending on hardware

If these improvements came to both models then I think these cases would be perfect!

absolutely agree

Corsair please give us a litte bigger one... these SATA Power-Cables make it really hard to get a clean look.

If Corsair will release a bigger Version with more room I will buy two of them...! :!:

Archived