Corsair Community

Hi everyone,

I'm about to purchase the 460x RGB case for my new build and i've got two questions regarding this.

I would like to get 3 additional SP120 RGB fans and have all 6 in the Case running with the corsair led strip. What extra products would I have to get to have the fans and strip run in sync? Can I control the LED through software on my pc? I've got the complete CUE 2 set and that brings me to my second question: Is there Any way to have all the led (fans/strip) in the Case run in sync with my cue2 peripherals?

In short: to control my led fans and led strip with software What additional products do I need? Is there Any possible way to have the entire Case run with cue2?

I've looked around for similar threads but Couldn't really find a concrete answer.

Thanks in advance, I hope this is the right sub forum!

Take a look at the RGB FAQ that's linked in my signature.

You'll need ... at a minimum ... a Lighting Node Pro (NoPro). You can get a NoPro with 4 strips. A Commander Pro (CoPro) will also do this, as well as control your fans.

As for synch'ing with additional peripherals ... not at this time. Corsair has teased us with demos of "Synch-It" (http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=168424) but no other information is available. :-(

Archived